Composer GUI for Windows?

Hi

Whether tell there will be composer gui for windows?

Thanks

Composer GUI is built on the same technology that the simualtor is. On Windows, currently we cannot mix native UI objects with OpenGL canvases. Composer GUI uses quite a few native.newTextFields() to collect data.  We simply can’t build it for Windows.

Rob

Now that there is textfield support for windows, will we be getting composer gui?

I haven’t heard any chatter on it, but as far as I know the text field issue was the main showstopper. But at this point we have to finish up the Windows desktop build support first.

Rob

hi there

to day i download corona sdk and opengl 4.1 but when i open corona it gives eror of opengl what i have to do

Composer GUI is built on the same technology that the simualtor is. On Windows, currently we cannot mix native UI objects with OpenGL canvases. Composer GUI uses quite a few native.newTextFields() to collect data.  We simply can’t build it for Windows.

Rob

Now that there is textfield support for windows, will we be getting composer gui?

I haven’t heard any chatter on it, but as far as I know the text field issue was the main showstopper. But at this point we have to finish up the Windows desktop build support first.

Rob

hi there

to day i download corona sdk and opengl 4.1 but when i open corona it gives eror of opengl what i have to do