Composer GUI white screen

Hi!

I use Corona SDK with Mac OS 10.10

I don’t known how to fix my problem. When i click on any of  edit with text in Composer GUI then showing white screen on all window Composer GUI. Version is latest. How i can fix it?

Can you make a screen capture video to see what’s happening?

Rob

Yes

Here we go ->

Perfect. Can you verify the version of Corona SDK that you’re using?  Can you also do a screen shot, clicking on the Apple in the top left corner then About this Mac then blur out your serial #.  I want to show this to engineering.  On my MacBook Pro, it’s working as expected with build 2644.

Rob

Hi, Rob

Here -> and here -> all what you ask.

What happens if you try to run our native display object sample apps in /Applications/CoronaSDK/SampleCode/Interface?

Rob

I think all s fine…

–>

Actually that’s not what should be happening.  The text field should show with a brown wood-grain background.  In other words it should not be switching to the black background.  There is a possibility there are driver or display issues going on.  Let me get back with engineering and see if they have any suggestions.

Rob

Can you run this test again and capture the console log that displays in the terminal window?

Also are there any messages in the console log when trying to use Composer GUI?

Thanks

Rob

Hi,Rob

I updated mac os x on 10.10.3  and this problem was solved.

Glad to here!   We had no idea, in particular if you were not getting any error messages.  It’s the first time we’ve seen that problem.  Perhaps the upgrade fixed a problem with a device driver.

Rob

Can you make a screen capture video to see what’s happening?

Rob

Yes

Here we go ->

Perfect. Can you verify the version of Corona SDK that you’re using?  Can you also do a screen shot, clicking on the Apple in the top left corner then About this Mac then blur out your serial #.  I want to show this to engineering.  On my MacBook Pro, it’s working as expected with build 2644.

Rob

Hi, Rob

Here -> and here -> all what you ask.

What happens if you try to run our native display object sample apps in /Applications/CoronaSDK/SampleCode/Interface?

Rob

I think all s fine…

–>

Actually that’s not what should be happening.  The text field should show with a brown wood-grain background.  In other words it should not be switching to the black background.  There is a possibility there are driver or display issues going on.  Let me get back with engineering and see if they have any suggestions.

Rob

Can you run this test again and capture the console log that displays in the terminal window?

Also are there any messages in the console log when trying to use Composer GUI?

Thanks

Rob

Hi,Rob

I updated mac os x on 10.10.3  and this problem was solved.