comunication between corona - java not working,

so i’m trying to do the comunicatino and flowing corona page > 

http://docs.coronalabs.com/coronacards/android/communication.html#TOC

i’m inserting this code to corona > 

local event = { name="coronaView", message="Hello from CoronaCards!" } -- Dispatch the event to the global Runtime object local result = Runtime:dispatchEvent( event ) print( "Response: " .. result ) --\> Response: Nice to meet you CoronaCards!

and this code to my java class 

mBigCoronaView.setCoronaEventListener(new CoronaView.CoronaEventListener() { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; @Override &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; public Object onReceivedCoronaEvent(CoronaView view, Hashtable\<Object, Object\> event) { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; android.util.Log.i("Corona", String.valueOf(event.get("message"))); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Toast.makeText(MyApplication.getAppContext(), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; String.valueOf(event.get("message")), Toast.LENGTH\_LONG).show(); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return "Nice to meet you CoronaCards!"; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; });

i’m adding the code to my javaclass AFTER i’m casting mBigCoronaView (i’m using the example codes)

but nothing happens, and the corona event listener isn’t being called, 

can someone help me on that one ?

does it happend to you too ?

Hi Mars Interactive,

To help you solve this issue, I’ll need a little more info on what you mean by “nothing happens”. Does the application crash before calling the Corona Event Listener? Does the app behave as normal, but you’re not seeing either of those statements being printed?

Hi Mars Interactive,

To help you solve this issue, I’ll need a little more info on what you mean by “nothing happens”. Does the application crash before calling the Corona Event Listener? Does the app behave as normal, but you’re not seeing either of those statements being printed?