conflict between iOS and Android Live build is this possible?

something extraordinary just happen to my iOS live build.

as I was trying to fix some IAP issues, I have a Mac and PC both running my App development.  I had build a live build on my PC for Android testing.

I then did a live build on my Mac for iOS and copied the App to my iPad after building and discovered that the iOS build was in fact the Android build as I had moved a button for testing on my Android device.  Now on my iOS device the button was also moved BUT my Mac code did not have the button moved.

I then tried to rebuild my Mac iOS version of the App but it now fails every time I try to do a rebuild.

the error I get is this:

ERROR: Builder failed: ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/myname/Documents/Corona Apps/Built Apps/MudMateTest.app/Frameworks’

Jul 26 02:36:57.791 ld: library not found for -l-lplugin_liveBuild

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

BUILD ERROR: There was a problem linking the app.

Check the console for more information.

Jul 26 02:36:57.831 iOS build failed (12) after 29 seconds

Jul 26 02:36:58.072 ERROR: Build Failed: There was a problem linking the app.

Check the console for more information.

there seems to have been a cross contamination from my Android live build to my iOS live build even though I am using a PC for one and a Mac for the other.

Any ideas about this as I am getting extremely frustrated trying to solve this issue that has never seen before.

Building on Windows/Mac for Android or iOS should not affect each other in any way. Please, try to build again, it must be some glitch. Try restarting Corona Simulator before building.

Building on Windows/Mac for Android or iOS should not affect each other in any way. Please, try to build again, it must be some glitch. Try restarting Corona Simulator before building.