“console.sh” can’t be opened

Every time I compile a project with Lua Glider 2.0 (OSX Yosemite) I get a warning pop-up window:

“console.sh” can’t be opened because CoreServicesUIAgent is not allowed to open documents in Terminal.

Any ideas?

Hi there,

Are you referring to debugging a project? If you are attempting to build for device please also try via the corona simulator.

Hi, it happens when I run a project [F6] or I build a project [F11], simulator opens up successfully but I also get this annoying pop-up window

We have released an update. Please re-download the installer and let us know if the update fixed the issue you are having.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi, yes it still happens, but I noticed something, it only happens when terminal app is already running in the background, when terminal app is closed completely project opens in the simulator without warnings and simulator properly opens its terminal window.

The problem is that corona simulator doesn’t close associated terminal window by itself when you re-run project, so you have to remember to manually quit terminal app(right click in the dock and quit) which becomes a bit tedious task after couple of times, any ideas?

Please review this post (especially the last 3 posts) and confirm that the plugin.lua found in userdirectory -> system plugins-> corona -> plugin.lua looks like the solution posted. It should if Glider is up to date but please confirm. 

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/52827-with-corona-ver20142511-a-console-window-opens-and-it-fills-a-screen/

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hi there,

Are you referring to debugging a project? If you are attempting to build for device please also try via the corona simulator.

Hi, it happens when I run a project [F6] or I build a project [F11], simulator opens up successfully but I also get this annoying pop-up window

We have released an update. Please re-download the installer and let us know if the update fixed the issue you are having.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi, yes it still happens, but I noticed something, it only happens when terminal app is already running in the background, when terminal app is closed completely project opens in the simulator without warnings and simulator properly opens its terminal window.

The problem is that corona simulator doesn’t close associated terminal window by itself when you re-run project, so you have to remember to manually quit terminal app(right click in the dock and quit) which becomes a bit tedious task after couple of times, any ideas?

Please review this post (especially the last 3 posts) and confirm that the plugin.lua found in userdirectory -> system plugins-> corona -> plugin.lua looks like the solution posted. It should if Glider is up to date but please confirm. 

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/52827-with-corona-ver20142511-a-console-window-opens-and-it-fills-a-screen/

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers