Conversation about ASO: App Store Optimization - Please join the conversation!

Thank you Mo and Gabriel. I’ve been listening to the ASO Podcast and it’s very interesting. I will be in touch Gabriel.

I’m also reaching out to the CEO of SearchMan SEO and to Tomasz Kolinko at AppCod.es to get them on Corona Geek.

We definitely need to get as many experienced people as possible involved in this conversation.

I’ll let you know when we have something on the calendar.

In the meantime, Mo would you be interested in creating a blog post on your own experience. There’s enough material from several of the posts above to put something together. If you will create a blog post, I will work to get it posted on the blog.

Let me know if you are interested. [import]uid: 208407 topic_id: 35335 reply_id: 143504[/import]

Hey Charles,

Absolutely! It is actually a great timing since my apps(free/paid) has been approved with new keywords. I should be able to report on the results very soon. I will write something and pass it on to you for comments.

Yes a CoronaGeek about ASO will be very beneficial to the Corona community I think.

Thanks.

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 35335 reply_id: 143635[/import]

That’s great Mo. I look forward to reading it. Also, I spoke with Tomasz Kolinko today and am in the process of trying to get something confirmed for an upcoming hangout. [import]uid: 208407 topic_id: 35335 reply_id: 143671[/import]

Thank you Mo and Gabriel. I’ve been listening to the ASO Podcast and it’s very interesting. I will be in touch Gabriel.

I’m also reaching out to the CEO of SearchMan SEO and to Tomasz Kolinko at AppCod.es to get them on Corona Geek.

We definitely need to get as many experienced people as possible involved in this conversation.

In the meantime, Mo would you be interested in creating a blog post on your own experience. There’s enough material from several of the posts above to put something together. If you will create a blog post, I will work to get it posted on the blog.

Let me know if you are interested. [import]uid: 208407 topic_id: 35335 reply_id: 143504[/import]

Hey Charles,

Absolutely! It is actually a great timing since my apps(free/paid) has been approved with new keywords. I should be able to report on the results very soon. I will write something and pass it on to you for comments.

Yes a CoronaGeek about ASO will be very beneficial to the Corona community I think.

Thanks.

That’s great Mo. I look forward to reading it. Also, I spoke with Tomasz Kolinko today and am in the process of trying to get something confirmed for an upcoming hangout. [import]uid: 208407 topic_id: 35335 reply_id: 143671[/import]

Hey Charles,

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Here a great presentation about ASO (very pratical tips!)

http://www.slideshare.net/xyologic/xyo-aso-tutorial-for-gdc

Enjoy!

Mo

Hi guys,

Here a great presentation about ASO (very pratical tips!)

http://www.slideshare.net/xyologic/xyo-aso-tutorial-for-gdc

Enjoy!

Mo

Hi there,

Almost everyone is interested in aso because it can really boost your apps visibility if you do it wisely. I invite all of you to read our advices how to optimize your apps so don’t be shy and comme on AppRankCorner.

We are waiting for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Alexandra

Hi there,

Almost everyone is interested in aso because it can really boost your apps visibility if you do it wisely. I invite all of you to read our advices how to optimize your apps so don’t be shy and comme on AppRankCorner.

We are waiting for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Alexandra

Got nice discussion here…

I would like to suggest you a website for the keyword research of iOS and Android apps name with “https://sensortower.com/”. This is a nice tool to find best keywords for your approoriate apps.

Actually app store optimization(ASO) contain many tools for different process. And the given sensortower.com/ tool for keywords is extremely good.

Got nice discussion here…

I would like to suggest you a website for the keyword research of iOS and Android apps name with “https://sensortower.com/”. This is a nice tool to find best keywords for your approoriate apps.

Actually app store optimization(ASO) contain many tools for different process. And the given sensortower.com/ tool for keywords is extremely good.

There are many factors app stores consider when ranking apps, only one of them being what we work on in app store optimization. Good apps are always looking at ways to increase user acquisition externally (by way of marketing/branding) and internally (by way of design). 

An important internal app metric to consider is user engagement - How long users spend in your app? Most apps have a lag time at one point or another, loading the next screen, refreshing feeds, etc. Sure, you could put in another ad to boost your revenue. But why do that when you can improve your revenue exponentially by improving the user experience!

Also, the ASO process requires a crucial understanding of your target customer base, including the keywords your potential customers are using to find apps similar to yours. When you learn more about which keywords are being used, you will have a better understanding of the language of your potential customers – a crucial piece of any marketing plan – and you can home in on your keyword choices.

Please check Mobile Action website: bit.ly/1DJ8GB7 

There are many ASO tools out there, but those tools are usually not cost effective. Mobile Action is the only one that provides unlimited apps, unlimited keywords, unlimited competitor tracking and download estimates on your competitors for free.

There are many factors app stores consider when ranking apps, only one of them being what we work on in app store optimization. Good apps are always looking at ways to increase user acquisition externally (by way of marketing/branding) and internally (by way of design). 

An important internal app metric to consider is user engagement - How long users spend in your app? Most apps have a lag time at one point or another, loading the next screen, refreshing feeds, etc. Sure, you could put in another ad to boost your revenue. But why do that when you can improve your revenue exponentially by improving the user experience!

Also, the ASO process requires a crucial understanding of your target customer base, including the keywords your potential customers are using to find apps similar to yours. When you learn more about which keywords are being used, you will have a better understanding of the language of your potential customers – a crucial piece of any marketing plan – and you can home in on your keyword choices.

Please check Mobile Action website: bit.ly/1DJ8GB7 

There are many ASO tools out there, but those tools are usually not cost effective. Mobile Action is the only one that provides unlimited apps, unlimited keywords, unlimited competitor tracking and download estimates on your competitors for free.