I’ve got html text string with some css styles inside it. And I’m sending it via network.request (post) to my remote api. Eventually, the console shows some kind of strange stuff:
2021-07-15 22:07:01.831 CoronaConsole[89608:248553914] CoreText note: Client requested name “.NewYork-Regular”, it will get Times-Roman rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[NSFont systemFontOfSize:].
I’ve experienced that stuff before and changed font-family to Helvetica. Next, I removed all explicit font references and that didn’t help either. Ok, the POST request goes properly, but this console alert looks like a problem. I’ve got Version 2021.3647 (2021.6.21).