Corona Beginners Workshop

Here’s the link to the project we worked through during the workshop.

https://github.com/radamanthus/cardgame-template

It’s not yet complete! Let’s continue working on the project here. [import]uid: 7026 topic_id: 30323 reply_id: 330323[/import]

Hey Rad, how nice to see you around! I thought of you the other day while reading old Techority 48 Hour Challenge stuff - looking forward to checking this code out in the AM :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 30323 reply_id: 121617[/import]

Hi Peach, nice to see you around too!

The code’s not yet complete - I’m still working on it. But hopefully there’s enough in there to teach newbies. [import]uid: 7026 topic_id: 30323 reply_id: 122128[/import]

Hey Rad, how nice to see you around! I thought of you the other day while reading old Techority 48 Hour Challenge stuff - looking forward to checking this code out in the AM :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 30323 reply_id: 121617[/import]

Hi Peach, nice to see you around too!

The code’s not yet complete - I’m still working on it. But hopefully there’s enough in there to teach newbies. [import]uid: 7026 topic_id: 30323 reply_id: 122128[/import]

I thought of you the other day while reading old Techority 48 Hour thiet ke web bien hoa and thiet ke web dong nai

I thought of you the other day while reading old Techority 48 Hour thiet ke web bien hoa and thiet ke web dong nai