Corona Developers looking for projects

Hello

we are a group of developers with focus on:

* Corona SDK/Enterprise

* Unity

* Native iOS/Android

We have developed and released games and apps for other companies (including large advertisement agencies, big game publishers), some of them with 5M+ downloads, reaching Top 5:

• match-3

• endless “runners”

• puzzle games

• 3d games

• ebook reader

• children apps and games

• jigsaws

• product promotion apps

• advertising apps

• learning apps

We…

… have 10+ years of software development experience on average.

… have the whole development structure ready, including and not limited to secure Jira issue tracking, private self hosted Git repositories behind VPN. 

… are english speakers.

… work in CET timezone but can adjust to the needs.

… have plenty of experience with Corona Enterprise, custom plugins, builds etc. 

… use profilers, build servers and other tools to speed up development.

… handle all of the graphics conversions, animations etc.

… have got plenty of devices to test on, Android phones & tablets, iphones and ipads.

… have worked on performance demanding games and apps and made them run as fast as possible even on oldest devices.

… value good atmosphere and relation, transparency, communication and security.

… like to work close with the client to minimize the delays and immediately address requests and concerns.

… provide a great support before, during and after the release.

… love our work and put our hearts and minds to it :slight_smile:

Experienced with:

* physics

* particles

* spine animations

* tween and frame by frame animations

* endless “runners”

* match-3 and similar

* live and “offline” multiplayer

* social

* amazon aws

* creation of backends on services like openshift

* sfx manipulation

* mutli platform IAP including subscriptions

* mutli platform Ads (banners, interstitials, incentivized) from a lot of networks

* use of all of the device capabilities (gps, accelerometer etc)

* augmented reality and VR

* others…

If you are looking for developers or co-developers or if you have a project in mind and need assistance, please feel free to contact me, will try to respond ASAP.

Our website:

http://devhero.es

Best regards

Krystian

Hello, 

I am working on a series of educational apps that I need to outsource the programming. 
I will provide all the graphics, audios, and videos.I have already start working on the app, and have done some extremely basic programming. Please let me know how I can get in touch to further discuss?

Regards,

Ebrahim

I would like to tell you my project hope it is a success, I hope your support to achieve it, thank you very much

We are located in Dallas, TX and currently have a project and we have some java/java script for it but like to start new with Corona. Can someone contact me and we can talk about it? My number 2144172054. Thanks! Mike

Hello, 

I am working on a series of educational apps that I need to outsource the programming. 
I will provide all the graphics, audios, and videos.I have already start working on the app, and have done some extremely basic programming. Please let me know how I can get in touch to further discuss?

Regards,

Ebrahim

I would like to tell you my project hope it is a success, I hope your support to achieve it, thank you very much

We are located in Dallas, TX and currently have a project and we have some java/java script for it but like to start new with Corona. Can someone contact me and we can talk about it? My number 2144172054. Thanks! Mike