Corona Native - Merge Apps iOS

Hi all,

I’m no fan of C, and certainly don’t have too much experience with it, or Corona native, therefore instead of spending hours learning something I’d only need to do once, I’ve a paid job for someone with the right skills.

Scenario:

1. I’m half way through developing an App, but some of the required functionality is simply not available in Corona

2. I’ve found some source code for an App that does have this functionality (it’s pretty small, about 3mb) which is written in native C for iOS.

3. This source code is a “scanner” app, which basically takes a picture from the camera (while detecting rectangles on the camera to “scan” for sheets of paper), allows some very clever cropping, then converts to a PDF.

4. So what I need is to somehow merge these two code bases. My original App takes priority here, this will contain a button that would need to open up the functionality of the scanner app. Once the scanner app has done its thing, it will then launch a “return.lua” file sending the parameters of the saved PDF so I can work with it easily.

I’m happy to let anyone take a look a both sets of code before giving me a quote, but to avoid them being available to everybody in the world by default, please send me a PM so we can discuss.

Hopefully someone is already up to speed with Corona native and is up for the job of saving me some time. :slight_smile:

Paul

Bump.

Anybody? Anything?

Please check your private message Paul

Thanks Hassaan, done!

Still looking for anyone with Corona native experience if there’s anyone out there?

Paul

Bump.

Anybody? Anything?

Please check your private message Paul

Thanks Hassaan, done!

Still looking for anyone with Corona native experience if there’s anyone out there?

Paul