Corona_plugin_applovin does not contain bitcode

I am trying to submit Apple TV builds to the store today, but the binaries get rejected during the processing phase and I get this email:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “Hoppy Naut”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Executable  - The executable ‘Hoppy Naut.app/Frameworks/Corona_plugin_applovin.framework/Corona_plugin_applovin’ does not contain bitcode.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

I am on build 2871, but had the same problem with 2839 as well.

From my build.settings:

["plugin.applovin"] = { -- adds 1.1mb publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { appletvos=true } }, 

Best regards,

Tony

Hey Tony.

I presume you’re building via the Corona simulator?

Yes.

Thanks. I’ll look into this and get back to you.

Hey Tony.

I’ve pushed an update which should resolve this issue.

If you rebuild your project and submit to the store again after 2 hours from the time of this post, all should be good.

Please let me know how you get on either way.

Thank you

Hi Danny,

I just did a new build with 2871 and submitted, but got the same rejection.  I will try again in an hour or so just in case there was a delay.

Best regards,

Tony

My latest build (id 5723bb07a0e83) was also rejected for the same reason.

Thanks Tony.

Looks like I’ll need to set up a test app in iTunes connect so I can verify the fix.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
I’ll aim to get this sorted early on Monday.

Have a nice weekend

Hey Tony.

Sorry for the delay on this. Monday was a public holiday here in Ireland.

In any case, I’ve pushed up new TvOS binaries which should actually fix the issue this time.

So, the usual drill. Give it about an hour from the time of this post and build again.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you

Hi Danny,

My latest build (id 5728f5639df34) was also rejected.  I will try again in a couple of hours.

-Tony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrzgglMjnaQ

I just received the same message from Apple.

Thanks guys.

The latest push should have fixed this, but it clearly hasn’t.

I’ll have to set up an app on iTunes connect and get application loader to accept it before I push again.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

@Danny

Has this been fixed yet?

Hey Mike.

We’re still looking into it.

Hey Danny, how are you?

Is the AppLovin plugin still having issues with bitcode?

Cheers,

Marcos

Hey Marcos.

The bitcode part of this issue has been resolved. There is another issue which we aren’t sure if it’s on our end, Applovin’s end or Apple’s end.

The error message on the builds page at iTunes connect is very unhelpful and vague, which isn’t helping the situation.

@Danny

What is the status of this?

Hey Mike.

I’m waiting on Apple to give me more context for the iTunes connect build processing error message. It no longer has an issue with bitcode, but something else is going astray.

Hey guys.

This issue should now be fixed.

Just build your projects again and submit them to the app store.

Thanks for your patience

Thanks Danny!  I did a build late last night and was surprised to see it succeeded.