Corona Project Manager v2.1 Features

I just recently purchased Corona Project Manager and I love it… I have one concern or questions and it may just be user error, but I have only had it two or three days and it has crashed on my system 2 times, not sure if it is my system or if I am doing something to give it a hard time… I absolutely love it though. Any ideas?

[import]uid: 41123 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 33137[/import]

Well, I wouldn’t say hat it’ll never crash on you, but a couple times in a couple days does seem excessive.

When you say it crashes, does it hard crash, as in, goes away? Or does it bring up the “Oops” exception window?

Jay
[import]uid: 9440 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 33144[/import]

Thanks Jay, It does a hard crash and goes away. I get the Mac OS crash log.
~Kimber
[import]uid: 41123 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 33178[/import]

Jay, is the latest version out of beta and if so, how can I download it? Where would I find the link?

Thanks!

P.S. This version is the best! So far, it is working well. [import]uid: 8780 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 33460[/import]

I think the beta is turning into the release. So far I haven’t heard of anything “horrible” happening.

http://coronaprojectmanager.com/blog/

You can always find the latest release on the right side of that site – the links for the “beta” version are in the first post. I’ll probably delete that post and point the main links to the new version late tonight, but at this point you can get either.

Jay
[import]uid: 9440 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 33495[/import]

I am a spammer and have been blocked by the awesome Peach. Carry on, nothing to see here. [import]uid: 156513 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 111518[/import]

Can never understand the audacity or mentality of SPAMMERS. [import]uid: 33275 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 111521[/import]

If I were a billionaire I seriously would put together a secret strike force that would find the people who do that and break a small appendage. Let the word get around and maybe forum spam would slow down.

Jay

PS - If the preceding paragraph looks like I’m advocating violence against spammers, well…
[import]uid: 9440 topic_id: 6646 reply_id: 111574[/import]