Corona Sdk- Apple Developers Account!

i understand this post may not belong here, but i know you all often have apple developers account… i am doing a school project using corona sdk and to put my app i made using corona sdk onto my iPhone, i must have a developers apple account. by any chance can anyone let me sign in and out with their apple developers account? i will be happy to pay PayPal for their time and service? thanks[color=#333333]Xvideos[/color] [color=#333333]Xnxx[/color] [color=#333333]Chaturbate[/color]

I doubt you’ll have any luck here. Providing you with access to one’s iTunes Connect account would also mean providing you with access to every app and app certificate that they have, meaning that they’d have to have a great deal of trust in you.

If we are talking about a school project, then it sounds to me like you are going above and beyond with it, since if this was a requirement, you’d be provided with the resources to do so. If you need to demonstrate your app at school, then an alternative approach would be to build for Android and ask one of your friends to let you install your app on their phone and borrow it for duration of the demonstration.

There is a way to generate 7-day signing identities for testing on your own device, with a regular apple account. I just did it with Xamarin, I see no reason why it wouldn’t work with Corona.

Follow the guide below, and then when you reach the section “Deploy your Xamarin.IOS app”, switch to Corona.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/ios/get-started/installation/device-provisioning/free-provisioning?tabs=windows#deploy-your-xamarinios-apppp

I doubt you’ll have any luck here. Providing you with access to one’s iTunes Connect account would also mean providing you with access to every app and app certificate that they have, meaning that they’d have to have a great deal of trust in you.

If we are talking about a school project, then it sounds to me like you are going above and beyond with it, since if this was a requirement, you’d be provided with the resources to do so. If you need to demonstrate your app at school, then an alternative approach would be to build for Android and ask one of your friends to let you install your app on their phone and borrow it for duration of the demonstration.

There is a way to generate 7-day signing identities for testing on your own device, with a regular apple account. I just did it with Xamarin, I see no reason why it wouldn’t work with Corona.

Follow the guide below, and then when you reach the section “Deploy your Xamarin.IOS app”, switch to Corona.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/ios/get-started/installation/device-provisioning/free-provisioning?tabs=windows#deploy-your-xamarinios-apppp