Corona Simulator Fail

hi,

Corona simulator, fails only sometimes, when I create a new sprite, blank box appears, but no image.

if relaunch simalator, still bad. Only if I close the application and open it back running again

Any idea??

hi,

Corona simulator, fails only sometimes, when I create a new sprite, blank box appears, but no image.

if relaunch simalator, still bad. Only if I close the application and open it back running again

Any idea??

any error in the console!!!

CPM/Outlaw try to only copy changed files when launched into the simulator (to make it fast on projects with LOTS of assets), but there’s a problem where images have been “grabbed” by the simulator and according to the OS they’re in use, so sometimes they don’t get updated.

If you select a different project in the tree and then switch back to your project, all of the files will be transferred. See if that fixes the problem – if so, then we know what the problem is (and I may have a better way to fix it for you).

If that doesn’t fix the problem, submit a ticket at http://threeringranch.zendesk.com and we’ll figure out what’s happening.

Jay

[EDIT: Oops! Posted this with my other account. But it’s really me. :)]

thank you very much for your answer!!!

I also think it may have been for the memory. I reduced the size of my sprites and no longer happen.

In any case, if it happens again proves me that you say.

greetings

hi,

Any idea??

any error in the console!!!

CPM/Outlaw try to only copy changed files when launched into the simulator (to make it fast on projects with LOTS of assets), but there’s a problem where images have been “grabbed” by the simulator and according to the OS they’re in use, so sometimes they don’t get updated.

If you select a different project in the tree and then switch back to your project, all of the files will be transferred. See if that fixes the problem – if so, then we know what the problem is (and I may have a better way to fix it for you).

If that doesn’t fix the problem, submit a ticket at http://threeringranch.zendesk.com and we’ll figure out what’s happening.

Jay

[EDIT: Oops! Posted this with my other account. But it’s really me. :)]

thank you very much for your answer!!!

I also think it may have been for the memory. I reduced the size of my sprites and no longer happen.

In any case, if it happens again proves me that you say.

greetings