Corona Templates for Sale - T and G Apps

Hi Everyone! :slight_smile:

Instead of spamming the forums with new posts every time we release a new template, I thought I’d put them all in one place to make life easier! Below is the current list of templates we have on offer. Also please bear in mind that if you’ve bought one before you’re entitled to 20% off your next purchase, all you have to do is ask! :slight_smile:

**UPDATE*** FREE Quiz Template Added **UPDATE***
**UPDATE*** 1010 Template Added **UPDATE***

**UPDATE*** Space Invaders Template Added **UPDATE***

Latest Additions:

Quiz - FREE

Get our Quiz template completely FREE and have a great starting point for your own project. Everything is easily editable and you can very quickly have all your own categories and questions in place. 

1010 -  Only £6.99

One of our favourite apps at the moment, 1010 is easy to pick up and play and provides hours of fun gameplay. With some similar mechanics to Tetris this app has a wide area of appeal. Our template is easy to customise and expand upon and allows for nearly any size of grid!

Space Invaders -  Only £8.99

Space Invaders Ultimate is our very own take on the ever popular Space Invaders game. Simply set the amount of rows you’d like and the amount of aliens and you would have made a new level already! Alternatively for the more complicated levels, you can use an array of 1’s and 0’s to make any kind of shape out of aliens. Easily add new powers and customise any aspect of the gameplay. 

Amazing Block -  Only £8.99
Amazing Brick is a very addictive and easy to pick up and play game currently on the AppStore. Our Amazing Block template provides you with all the key features to make your own version with very little effort! This is also our first template to use a basic implementation of IAPs.

Other Templates:

Don’t Touch the Spikes -  Only £6.99

A very addictive game with the same kind of feel as “Flappy Bird”, this template is a great start to your own game. Please note that the social sharing features in this template use the “social plugin” only available to Pro or higher Corona subscribers.

Block Hero - A “Stick Hero” Template -  Only £6.99
Stick Hero is currently a very popular game on the AppStore; Block Hero is our very own version for use with Corona SDK, allowing you all to create a great game in very little time!

Missile Command -  Only £4.99
Missile Command has always been a favourite of any retro gamer. Now thanks to this template and Corona you can make your own version with very little effort! We’ve updated the graphics and a few of the mechanics, but it still has the original Missile Command feel to it.

2048 - Only £6.99
2048 was a smash hit on the AppStore and now you can easily make your own! Simple easy to edit graphics, commented code and the ability to modify the grid size in just two lines of code makes this a great template to add to your collection.

Breakfinity (Brick Breaker) - Only £12.99
Breakkfinity is an extremely addictive and popular app on the AppStores. Based on the old brick breaker games, they re-invented the genre with a new never ending gameplay feature. Now you can make your very own thanks to this template!

Flappy Fly - aka. Flappy Bird  -  Only £6.99
Easy to play and extremely addictive, Flappy Fly has all the gameplay features we’ve come to love (and hate) from playing Flappy Bird. The code is easy to customise and you can have your own version complete in record time! Please follow the link for more information and a video demonstration.

Poggle Template - aka. Peggle  - £14.99
Poggle is basic remake of Peggle, a hugely successful and fun mobile/pc game. The aim of the game is simple, try and hit every orange peg in the level without running out of balls! The longer the hit combo the higher your score. Also includes a “Create a Level” section for custom user maps!

Fruit Matcher -  £.9.99
Fruit Matcher is a template based off the old Zoo Keeper game, which also shares some very similar mechanics to the hugely successful _ Candy Crush _! The aim of the game is to reach the target amount for each fruit at the top of the screen, once you have you will go onto the next (harder) level and continue to match fruit.

Snake -  £6.99
Old school Snake game! Remember playing it on your old Nokia? Well now you can easily make your own! Multiple levels of difficulty and power-ups, you can have a modified version of snake finished in no time!

Speed Racer - £6.99
Retro style vertically scrolling racing game! Tap left or right to avoid the cars and get power ups, or use the gyroscope to move! A simple app but with all the basics down to elaborate on.

Same Game - £6.99
Click three similar colours to destroy the blocks, you win once all the blocks have been removed! Very popular type of game and this could easily be adapted into a variety of games.

Top-Down “Crimsonland” Shooter -  £14.99
Features a movable playable area, dynamic enemy movement, health/scoring systems and more to provide you with a great starting point for your own game.

Tower Defense - £19.99
All the main features you would expect from a tower defense game have been implemented, such as; an easy level creation process, enemy movement/sprites, multiple placeable towers with upgrades, scoring/health/money systems and most importantly of all its easy to improve and edit!

Space Shooter with Bezier Curves - £14.99
A perfect starting point to any space based shooting game! Easily add waves of enemies on various pre-defined curves and lines to try and kill your ship! Very easy to add to, you could have a whole new game with multiple levels made in no time.

Endless Runner - £9.99  - REMOVED WHILE BEING UPDATED 
Features a never ending parallax scrolling level with randomly created sections, distance/scoring system, 1-way platforms and various other features generally expected within an endless runner.

Spot the Difference - £4.99
A very simple template that can be used in many projects with ease and perfect for a childrens or preschool type app.

Mario Type Platformer Game - £14.99**  - REMOVED WHILE BEING UPDATED **
Often games such as this are made using a level editor but this method shows you how it can be done easily without such methods. Features a Dpad for movement, bounded playing area, enemies, saving/loading and lots more, this template is a great start to any platformer game.

We will be adding more templates over the coming weeks and are always interested to hear what you guys would like to see next. Let us know from our site, here, or Facebook or Twitter! Also remember that returning customers can get 20% off future purchases!

Thanks for looking,

Jamie Trinder
T and G Apps Ltd. [import]uid: 69826 topic_id: 34713 reply_id: 334713[/import]

Just a quick note to say that our shop has been completely remade and is now a lot more stable and generally better in everyway :slight_smile:

But unfortunately the switch over also reset the purchase history for the users and user accounts. I do have a backup of everyone who has ever bought a template though, so if you need to download a template again for whatever reason then let me know and i’ll send you them again or get a new account set up. All the links above will still work but here is our new store front page: http://www.tandgapps.co.uk/shop/

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but getting a proper shop installed will be much better in the long run!

[import]uid: 69826 topic_id: 34713 reply_id: 141673[/import]

Just a quick note to say that our shop has been completely remade and is now a lot more stable and generally better in everyway :slight_smile:

But unfortunately the switch over also reset the purchase history for the users and user accounts. I do have a backup of everyone who has ever bought a template though, so if you need to download a template again for whatever reason then let me know and i’ll send you them again or get a new account set up. All the links above will still work but here is our new store front page: http://www.tandgapps.co.uk/shop/

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but getting a proper shop installed will be much better in the long run!

[import]uid: 69826 topic_id: 34713 reply_id: 141673[/import]

Hi Everyone,

I’ve updated our Tower Defense Template and thought i would let you all know!

The download now contains two versions:

• V.1 is the original template a lot of you already have
  • V.2 is a newer version with some changes

V.2 has a few improvements such as; a larger playable area, easier level creation and some changes to the code structure. The largest difference is the use of A* Pathfinding for figuring out the enemies routes at the beginning of each level. This essentially makes it easier for you to create new levels as you no longer have to set the actual waypoints for the enemy movement, instead now all you have to do is lay out a road for them to follow. Please bear in mind that that is the only time A* Pathfinding is used in this template, it does NOT work out new routes when you place a tower as we use a set path in this template. You could expand upon it to do that, but i warn you now that doing so would have a large overhead with multiple enemies.

V.2 is being included for free in the template as a bonus to who ever has or buys the template for V.1. I’ve done it this way because it uses Lergs pathfinding module and i don’t want to sell something that contains someone else’s work, and i can’t give it away for free as it contains pretty much all of the paid for V.1! So you can see the dilemma…

Therefore with that in mind, if your one of the people who have previously bought this template and want V.2 as well, just drop me an email at “tech” at “tandgapps.co.uk” and i’ll send you a link to download it :slight_smile:
Thanks,

Jamie Trinder
[import]uid: 69826 topic_id: 34713 reply_id: 142616[/import]

Hi Everyone,

I’ve updated our Tower Defense Template and thought i would let you all know!

The download now contains two versions:

• V.1 is the original template a lot of you already have
  • V.2 is a newer version with some changes

V.2 has a few improvements such as; a larger playable area, easier level creation and some changes to the code structure. The largest difference is the use of A* Pathfinding for figuring out the enemies routes at the beginning of each level. This essentially makes it easier for you to create new levels as you no longer have to set the actual waypoints for the enemy movement, instead now all you have to do is lay out a road for them to follow. Please bear in mind that that is the only time A* Pathfinding is used in this template, it does NOT work out new routes when you place a tower as we use a set path in this template. You could expand upon it to do that, but i warn you now that doing so would have a large overhead with multiple enemies.

V.2 is being included for free in the template as a bonus to who ever has or buys the template for V.1. I’ve done it this way because it uses Lergs pathfinding module and i don’t want to sell something that contains someone else’s work, and i can’t give it away for free as it contains pretty much all of the paid for V.1! So you can see the dilemma…

Therefore with that in mind, if your one of the people who have previously bought this template and want V.2 as well, just drop me an email at “tech” at “tandgapps.co.uk” and i’ll send you a link to download it :slight_smile:
Thanks,

Jamie Trinder
[import]uid: 69826 topic_id: 34713 reply_id: 142616[/import]

Hey :smiley:

It’s been a while but i’ve finally got around to updating this post. The above has now been updated with an extra four templates! The latest two are: 

Snake -  £6.99

Old school Snake game! Remember playing it on your old Nokia? Well now you can easily make your own! Multiple levels of difficulty and power-ups, you can have a modified version of snake finished in no time!

Flying FIsh (Angry Gran Toss) -  £6.99

Fire your fish across the screen and try and stay airborne for as long as possible! Tap to use up some of your energy to keep you flying into the boosts! This will also be updated in the next week or two with an upgrade screen.

As always if anyone has any problems with the templates just send me an email via our website and i’ll help you out as soon as possible. 

Thanks again,

Jamie Trinder

Hello there I’ve emailed, I’ve used the contact form on your site, tried to twitter you, nada.

your order system is broken. bought and paid for the crimsonland shooter template, never got the email that has the download

link. first emailed you on June 5, 2013 1:33:13 PM CDT

Thanks,

wintermuteai1 

Hi there,

We responded to your first email that day and have also responded twice to your latest emails. I’m not sure whats going on there, have we gone into your junk folder at all? If so theres multiple download links in those emails, if not i’ve just replied on twitter as well so if you follow us back i can send you a private message on there with some download links in.

Sorry about the inconvenience, i really have no idea why you wouldn’t be getting our emails!

Thanks,

Jamie Trinder

ps. I’ll also try and message you via this forum with the links as well.

Hey :smiley:

It’s been a while but i’ve finally got around to updating this post. The above has now been updated with an extra four templates! The latest two are: 

Snake -  £6.99

Flying FIsh (Angry Gran Toss) -  £6.99

Fire your fish across the screen and try and stay airborne for as long as possible! Tap to use up some of your energy to keep you flying into the boosts! This will also be updated in the next week or two with an upgrade screen.

As always if anyone has any problems with the templates just send me an email via our website and i’ll help you out as soon as possible. 

Thanks again,

Jamie Trinder

Hello there I’ve emailed, I’ve used the contact form on your site, tried to twitter you, nada.

your order system is broken. bought and paid for the crimsonland shooter template, never got the email that has the download

link. first emailed you on June 5, 2013 1:33:13 PM CDT

Thanks,

wintermuteai1 

Hi there,

We responded to your first email that day and have also responded twice to your latest emails. I’m not sure whats going on there, have we gone into your junk folder at all? If so theres multiple download links in those emails, if not i’ve just replied on twitter as well so if you follow us back i can send you a private message on there with some download links in.

Sorry about the inconvenience, i really have no idea why you wouldn’t be getting our emails!

Thanks,

Jamie Trinder

ps. I’ll also try and message you via this forum with the links as well.

I’ve purchased Snake today. I’ve never recieved the download email from you guys… $11 bucks down the crapper

And yes i’ve checked my spam…

Ive emailed you & used the contact us page … nothing… oh well should have known better

:frowning:

Syoes, we’re based in the UK and the time you emailed us no one was in the office. Now that its morning again here and we are, i’ve emailed you back, replied to the private message and done everything i can to get the template to you.

If you have any issues getting it from them (primarily use the link i sent in the private message), then just let me know and i’ll get it to you another way.

If this happens in the future to anyone then please try going to: www.tandgapps.co.uk/my-account/ 

From there you can view and download all the purchases you have made from our site. If that doesn’t help you then please feel free to email us. 

The large majority of the orders we receive have no issues at all, but unfortunately once in a while something does go wrong and the email goes amiss. Therefore i’ve just edited our contact page and the order confirmation page to provide the above link and more information about contacting us should the above occur. 

Ok just got the project with your link. I’m looking over the code now. It seem’s to be working ok. Other than the controls being a little strange on the computer the demo works.

I’ve purchased Snake today. I’ve never recieved the download email from you guys… $11 bucks down the crapper

And yes i’ve checked my spam…

Ive emailed you & used the contact us page … nothing… oh well should have known better

:frowning:

Syoes, we’re based in the UK and the time you emailed us no one was in the office. Now that its morning again here and we are, i’ve emailed you back, replied to the private message and done everything i can to get the template to you.

If you have any issues getting it from them (primarily use the link i sent in the private message), then just let me know and i’ll get it to you another way.

If this happens in the future to anyone then please try going to: www.tandgapps.co.uk/my-account/ 

From there you can view and download all the purchases you have made from our site. If that doesn’t help you then please feel free to email us. 

The large majority of the orders we receive have no issues at all, but unfortunately once in a while something does go wrong and the email goes amiss. Therefore i’ve just edited our contact page and the order confirmation page to provide the above link and more information about contacting us should the above occur. 

Ok just got the project with your link. I’m looking over the code now. It seem’s to be working ok. Other than the controls being a little strange on the computer the demo works.

Hey guys, totally new to Corona and eyeing up your Tower defense template. Is it easy to customise and/or do you guys do any extra programming requests for a price of course? :slight_smile: