'CoronaAssert.h' file not found

I am trying to rebuild the memoryBitmap plugin using Xcode.

https://github.com/coronalabs/plugins-sample-memoryBitmap

However, when I try to compile the iOS Xcode project, I get the following error: ‘CoronaAssert.h’ file not found.

Hello!

I updated sample to latest Xcode. Also, make sure to run Corona-xxx/Native/Setup Corona Native.app or Setup Corona Enterprise (if you also plan to work with legacy projects)

Thank you!

In addition, I needed to add the following line to the ‘User Header Search Paths’ within the project build settings.

/Applications/Corona/Native

This builds a file called: ‘libplugin_memoryBitmap.a’

How do I import this module in Lua?

I have tried using the following ‘require’ code, but it does not find the built module, even when I copy the .a module into the Lua source directory.

local memoryBitmap = require('libplugin\_memoryBitmap')

Open App xcode project. It will also build the application which is using the plugin. Application is in Corona directory. It has example use or it.

It looks like building the app in Xcode requires CoronaEnterprise though. I don’t have an enterprise addition.

All I would like to do is build a faster version of memoryBitmap for my app.

Corona Enterprise is free now. Run Setup Corona Enterprise from Native directory to get it working.

Thank you for the support with this! I think I have almost everything running.

Just one more problem.

I am getting the following error when I launch the app:

Application Validation Error

Incorrect splash screen - the splash screen built into the app is not the one that shipped with build 2018.3326 of Corona.

Any thoughts on how to fix this issue with an Incorrect Splash Screen?

Try copying /Applications/Corona-???/Native/Project Template/App to some folder. Open App/ios/App.xcodeproj and hit Run. See if you have the warning popping up. You don’t have to change anything if you’re running app on Xcode simulator. You may have to set up code signing if you’re running it on device.

Also, make sure to download latest daily build.

Hello!

I updated sample to latest Xcode. Also, make sure to run Corona-xxx/Native/Setup Corona Native.app or Setup Corona Enterprise (if you also plan to work with legacy projects)

Thank you!

In addition, I needed to add the following line to the ‘User Header Search Paths’ within the project build settings.

/Applications/Corona/Native

This builds a file called: ‘libplugin_memoryBitmap.a’

How do I import this module in Lua?

I have tried using the following ‘require’ code, but it does not find the built module, even when I copy the .a module into the Lua source directory.

local memoryBitmap = require('libplugin\_memoryBitmap')

Open App xcode project. It will also build the application which is using the plugin. Application is in Corona directory. It has example use or it.

It looks like building the app in Xcode requires CoronaEnterprise though. I don’t have an enterprise addition.

All I would like to do is build a faster version of memoryBitmap for my app.

Corona Enterprise is free now. Run Setup Corona Enterprise from Native directory to get it working.

Thank you for the support with this! I think I have almost everything running.

Just one more problem.

I am getting the following error when I launch the app:

Application Validation Error

Incorrect splash screen - the splash screen built into the app is not the one that shipped with build 2018.3326 of Corona.

Any thoughts on how to fix this issue with an Incorrect Splash Screen?

Try copying /Applications/Corona-???/Native/Project Template/App to some folder. Open App/ios/App.xcodeproj and hit Run. See if you have the warning popping up. You don’t have to change anything if you’re running app on Xcode simulator. You may have to set up code signing if you’re running it on device.

Also, make sure to download latest daily build.