CoronaCards future

We are trying to chart the best course forwards for CoronaCards. We really need to hear from CoronaCards customers.  If you are not a CoronaCards subscriber, please leave the replies to subscribers.

How are you using CoronaCards in your apps?

What platforms are you using CoronaCards on (Android, iOS, some other)?

Thanks

Rob

Hi,

I was using corona cards but only because I was unable to place video player under corona view in enterprise on Android. Additionally enterprise has limitation to set initial orientation depending on if it is a tablet or a phone at start (android again).

Corona cards gave me full control so I could control my app but lack of plugins and native elements was very painful.

Not using cards right now but I think it is a great concept and it might be useful again in the future.

Thank you. Great response!

Any other Cards users?

Rob

rob why don’t you email coronacards subscriber to see what they think? 

Hi,

Would it be possible to update https://github.com/CoronaCards/sample-android-ChildView project?

I have tried to run it but I get some error and it looks in general little outdated.

Thanks.

PS: I think corona cards has potential if it was cheaper or free like native :slight_smile:

Hi,

I was using corona cards but only because I was unable to place video player under corona view in enterprise on Android. Additionally enterprise has limitation to set initial orientation depending on if it is a tablet or a phone at start (android again).

Corona cards gave me full control so I could control my app but lack of plugins and native elements was very painful.

Not using cards right now but I think it is a great concept and it might be useful again in the future.

Thank you. Great response!

Any other Cards users?

Rob

rob why don’t you email coronacards subscriber to see what they think? 

Hi,

Would it be possible to update https://github.com/CoronaCards/sample-android-ChildView project?

I have tried to run it but I get some error and it looks in general little outdated.

Thanks.

PS: I think corona cards has potential if it was cheaper or free like native :slight_smile: