CoronaViewer cannot link to Dropbox

I got CV working initially, then it stopped linking.

I always get a black screen. The console shows the error:

[ERROR] DropboxSDK: unable to link; app isn’t registered for correct URL scheme (db-l1q0pln8qsi8qyp)

Sometimes the app says, “syncing” despite the fact the folder on Dropbox is gone.

I have now unregistered the app in Dropbox (online, at the website, in my settings).

I removed, then reinstalled the CV app on my iPad.

I removed, then reinstalled Dropbox on my iPad.

CV isn’t asking to register the app with Dropbox.

Help!

Have you changed the build.settings on the Corona Viewer app?  iOS requires this to be in your build.settings iphone.plist table:

CFBundleURLTypes =             {                 {                     CFBundleURLSchemes =                     {                         "db-l1q0pln8qsi8qyp",                     }                 }             }

It’s too easy to be updating your build.settings with adding needed plugins and such and overwrite this block as well as the CoronaViewer plugin block.

Rob

Yes, those values are still in the build.settings:

settings = { orientation = { default = "landscapeLeft", --supported = { "portrait" }, --supported = { "landscapeLeft", "landscapeRight", "portrait", "portraitUpsideDown" }, supported = { "landscapeLeft", "landscapeRight", }, }, plugins = { -- key is the name passed to Lua's 'require()' ["plugin.viewer"] = { -- required publisherId = "com.coronalabs", }, ["facebook"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, ["iphone-sim"]=true }, }, }, iphone = { plist = { UIAppFonts = { "LoveYaLikeASisterSolid.ttf", "NothingYouCouldSay.ttf", }, CFBundleURLTypes = { { CFBundleURLSchemes = { "db-l1q0pln8qsi8qyp", }, }, }, }, } }

Have you changed the build.settings on the Corona Viewer app?  iOS requires this to be in your build.settings iphone.plist table:

CFBundleURLTypes =             {                 {                     CFBundleURLSchemes =                     {                         "db-l1q0pln8qsi8qyp",                     }                 }             }

It’s too easy to be updating your build.settings with adding needed plugins and such and overwrite this block as well as the CoronaViewer plugin block.

Rob

Yes, those values are still in the build.settings:

settings = { orientation = { default = "landscapeLeft", --supported = { "portrait" }, --supported = { "landscapeLeft", "landscapeRight", "portrait", "portraitUpsideDown" }, supported = { "landscapeLeft", "landscapeRight", }, }, plugins = { -- key is the name passed to Lua's 'require()' ["plugin.viewer"] = { -- required publisherId = "com.coronalabs", }, ["facebook"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, ["iphone-sim"]=true }, }, }, iphone = { plist = { UIAppFonts = { "LoveYaLikeASisterSolid.ttf", "NothingYouCouldSay.ttf", }, CFBundleURLTypes = { { CFBundleURLSchemes = { "db-l1q0pln8qsi8qyp", }, }, }, }, } }