Coronium Ace - Word Duel

Hello everybody,

Well, Coronium Ace is a great plugin with which you can build real-time turn based games/apps.

Chris did a great work explaining the apis and giving examples of turn based games.

While the examples explained the basics of players taking turn to play one after the other, I wanted to test a game where players could play without having to wait for their turn. And I came up with Word Duel.

It is a word game where players challenge each other and they have to find as many words as possible. All the interest is that you will score points only if the word has not been found by your opponent.

Give it a try (apk version):

Word Duel

Lourenço. 

Hi,

So excited to try this out tomorrow!

Thanks for taking the time to work with Coronium Ace!

-dev

Hi,

I finally got to play the game and it is _ awesome _!  :D Can’t wait till my wife gets home so I can get some competition.

You implemented that pretty darn quick too. Your prototype definitely earns you a free year of service.

Great job! I’m more than happy to test any updates and thanks again for helping with the beta testing.

-dev

Hi Chris,

This is awesome! Thank you for this great plugin and for the free year service.

Lourenço.

Hi,

So excited to try this out tomorrow!

Thanks for taking the time to work with Coronium Ace!

-dev

Hi,

I finally got to play the game and it is _ awesome _!  :D Can’t wait till my wife gets home so I can get some competition.

You implemented that pretty darn quick too. Your prototype definitely earns you a free year of service.

Great job! I’m more than happy to test any updates and thanks again for helping with the beta testing.

-dev

Hi Chris,

This is awesome! Thank you for this great plugin and for the free year service.

Lourenço.