Coronium Core / Ace status and support.

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know I’ve been recovering from a major health issue and am just starting to get back on my computer again.

I am still dedicated to Coronium Core but as far as Coronium Ace is concerned, I am not sure if I will have the energy to handle both projects.

There is a backlog of posts I am looking through. Some are older so I don’t know who needs help still, so please let me know. My response time may be a little longer than usual as well.

Apologies for the absence and thanks for using Coronium.

dev

Chris,

I’m glad to hear from you, and with no intent to pry, I hope you are on the road to a full recovery.  

Whatever is going on in your life, take care of yourself first man.  

Cheers,

Ed

Hello dev,

Welcome back! 

I am so happy to see you up and about, but as rg said, take care of yourself first.

We can wait and deal with stuff at any rate that works best for you.

All the best!

anaqim

I believe I can speak for the entire community and say it’s great to hear from you and we hope your recovery is successful!

Rob

Welcome back … glad to know you’re on the way to recover from your health problems. Health should always be the #1 prio but most of the time we, sadly, only notice this if something is out of control … 

Chris,

Super good news to hear you are back, even if in a limited capacity.  Just glad to see you back and hoping you can continue to recover.

Above all put your health first!

Bob

Poking my head up to say that I’m glad to hear you’re recovering, Chris! 

Let us know if there’s any help we can provide!

I am also happy you are back. Hope you are recovering well.

Chris,

I’m glad to hear from you, and with no intent to pry, I hope you are on the road to a full recovery.  

Whatever is going on in your life, take care of yourself first man.  

Cheers,

Ed

Hello dev,

Welcome back! 

I am so happy to see you up and about, but as rg said, take care of yourself first.

We can wait and deal with stuff at any rate that works best for you.

All the best!

anaqim

I believe I can speak for the entire community and say it’s great to hear from you and we hope your recovery is successful!

Rob

Welcome back … glad to know you’re on the way to recover from your health problems. Health should always be the #1 prio but most of the time we, sadly, only notice this if something is out of control … 

Chris,

Super good news to hear you are back, even if in a limited capacity.  Just glad to see you back and hoping you can continue to recover.

Above all put your health first!

Bob

Poking my head up to say that I’m glad to hear you’re recovering, Chris! 

Let us know if there’s any help we can provide!

I am also happy you are back. Hope you are recovering well.