Coronium Support?

So, flame me if I am wrong but after this message from dev…

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know I’ve been recovering from a major health issue and am just starting to get back on my computer again.

I am still dedicated to Coronium Core but as far as Coronium Ace is concerned, I am not sure if I will have the energy to handle both projects.

There is a backlog of posts I am looking through. Some are older so I don’t know who needs help still, so please let me know. My response time may be a little longer than usual as well.

Apologies for the absence and thanks for using Coronium.

dev

…dated almost 2 months ago, I was expecting more than total silence.

Unless he takes steps to reassure the user base, I don’t think I can keep recommending coronium any more.

When the time comes when I am forced to find an alternative solution or stuble across an alternative, I will make the switch.

This makes me very sad, as Coronium is a great product.  :frowning:

anaqim

He has not been silent. I have seen him around in the forums. He is just recuperating from his sickness.

just not the coronium support forum?

According to his profile, he was last active on new year day: Last Active Dec 31 2018 01:48 PM

I really hope he is doing better, but now that i know he is in fact active elsewhere on this forum while coronium support is non-existent, i feel even more uncertain about coronium’s future.

I can’t speak for @develphant and I don’t know what he’s recovering from, but there are some medical conditions that can take significant time and energy to recover from. 

Only you can decide if using his products makes sense for you.

I know he’s a great guy and he’s passionate about his products, and I can only wish him a speedy, but more importantly, successful recovery.

Rob

To the main point, he hasn’t posted or interacted with anyone since Nov 19. The “last active” data is just when his account was last active, meaning he might have just clicked on a link or logged in for whatever reason. 

I know for a fact he wants Coronium to be a serious brand, and I know he has invest a significant portion of his time into making it as robust as it already is. I too wish him a speedy recovery and hope that he feels well enough to return.

Hi,

I should be around more often as my energy level is increasing daily, which is good news.

Unless there is a critical installation bug, I don’t see too many more major features being added to Coronium Core. It’s a solid project that has been refined over the last 5 years or so. I actually did some work last year for a developer that was still running the original Coronium server, and that was still running strong.

The last thing I want is for any developer to feel that Coronium Core will just stop working. As long as you have it installed properly, you will be fine as nothing outside of your instance determines operations.

I know I mentioned before that I would be back in the game sooner, but unfortunately, my will is stronger than my body. But things are looking good.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

-dev

soooo happy your better and back  :slight_smile:

now I can keep promoting your awesome product.,

He has not been silent. I have seen him around in the forums. He is just recuperating from his sickness.

just not the coronium support forum?

According to his profile, he was last active on new year day: Last Active Dec 31 2018 01:48 PM

I really hope he is doing better, but now that i know he is in fact active elsewhere on this forum while coronium support is non-existent, i feel even more uncertain about coronium’s future.

I can’t speak for @develphant and I don’t know what he’s recovering from, but there are some medical conditions that can take significant time and energy to recover from. 

Only you can decide if using his products makes sense for you.

I know he’s a great guy and he’s passionate about his products, and I can only wish him a speedy, but more importantly, successful recovery.

Rob

To the main point, he hasn’t posted or interacted with anyone since Nov 19. The “last active” data is just when his account was last active, meaning he might have just clicked on a link or logged in for whatever reason. 

I know for a fact he wants Coronium to be a serious brand, and I know he has invest a significant portion of his time into making it as robust as it already is. I too wish him a speedy recovery and hope that he feels well enough to return.

Hi,

I should be around more often as my energy level is increasing daily, which is good news.

Unless there is a critical installation bug, I don’t see too many more major features being added to Coronium Core. It’s a solid project that has been refined over the last 5 years or so. I actually did some work last year for a developer that was still running the original Coronium server, and that was still running strong.

The last thing I want is for any developer to feel that Coronium Core will just stop working. As long as you have it installed properly, you will be fine as nothing outside of your instance determines operations.

I know I mentioned before that I would be back in the game sooner, but unfortunately, my will is stronger than my body. But things are looking good.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

-dev

soooo happy your better and back  :slight_smile:

now I can keep promoting your awesome product.,