Couldn't find "liblua.so" Android example

Hello guys. 

I have a problem with coronacards Android build on macos.

Did anyone have such a problem?

Example from https://github.com/CoronaCards/sample-android-ChildView

CoronaCards 2018.3326

Log and screenshot attached

Thank you!

I have something the same. I am building my Corona app using Corona Native. Everything is fine except UTF8 plugin:

My Corona project has several plugins like Facebook, HockeyApp… and UTF8. I downloaded plugins via download_plugins.sh, I copied all .jar files into libs folder as well as  libplugin.utf8.so

Then I build the app for my USB connected device it launches successfully, but when I go to scene where I call utf8 plugin it crashes with error: module ‘plugin.utf8’ not found.

Maybe this is because this plugin is .so file? .jar plugins work well.

I see your issue is about .so file as well

I am a mac user too

[member=‘mitsik’] .so go in different folder, where other so live. Something like app/src/main/armabi-v7a.

[member=‘super.vip.developer’] try cleaning project and starting again. Also, make sure you have “instant run” turned off. (very bottom of https://developer.android.com/studio/run/))

vlads, thanks for reply

no luck

I put it to src/main/jniLibs/armeabi-v7a folder, this is only one armeabi-v7a folder I have and there are other .so files.

But when I launch the app it still crashes plugin utf8 not found.

App has 5-6 plugins and only .so utf8 plugin crashes the app.

Do you know maybe some workaround is there? i use utf8 plugin to replace string.sub function with utf8.sub function to work with Cyrillic 

try to unzip (you can use 7z for that or winrar) result APK, and see if plugin .so file is alongside other so files there.

I unpacked apk and utf8.so file is there in lib/armeabi-v7a folder

I have something the same. I am building my Corona app using Corona Native. Everything is fine except UTF8 plugin:

My Corona project has several plugins like Facebook, HockeyApp… and UTF8. I downloaded plugins via download_plugins.sh, I copied all .jar files into libs folder as well as  libplugin.utf8.so

Then I build the app for my USB connected device it launches successfully, but when I go to scene where I call utf8 plugin it crashes with error: module ‘plugin.utf8’ not found.

Maybe this is because this plugin is .so file? .jar plugins work well.

I see your issue is about .so file as well

I am a mac user too

[member=‘mitsik’] .so go in different folder, where other so live. Something like app/src/main/armabi-v7a.

[member=‘super.vip.developer’] try cleaning project and starting again. Also, make sure you have “instant run” turned off. (very bottom of https://developer.android.com/studio/run/))

vlads, thanks for reply

no luck

I put it to src/main/jniLibs/armeabi-v7a folder, this is only one armeabi-v7a folder I have and there are other .so files.

But when I launch the app it still crashes plugin utf8 not found.

App has 5-6 plugins and only .so utf8 plugin crashes the app.

Do you know maybe some workaround is there? i use utf8 plugin to replace string.sub function with utf8.sub function to work with Cyrillic 

try to unzip (you can use 7z for that or winrar) result APK, and see if plugin .so file is alongside other so files there.

I unpacked apk and utf8.so file is there in lib/armeabi-v7a folder