Create new custom project

Hello, I would like to know if you could create a new customized Solar2D project through the terminal, for example: Type create new project custom and create a project with my style, with specific folders already created and files relocated, if it is a business app , the lua config has the scale “adaptive” instead of “letterbox”, in addition to a splash screen of mine. I am asking this because it is quite annoying to create a new project and have to fix it all manually, since some processes are repetitive.

Another option, create a “generic” game project and a “generic” biz app project, and then don’t use them — copy the folder you need for each new project you start.

That’s the way I do it — I have all the typical composer screens set up, the libraries I use most often, etc. Then I copy that project when I get ready to start something new so I’m not always starting from scratch.

Also, if you go to the Corona Simulator and choose New Project it will make a project with all the basic files you need. You could start that way.

Jay

1 Like

Thanks Jay, although in this procedure you mentioned, you still have some manual work, it’s already an idea to have something customizable. However, I still think a command line alternative would be cool.