Hi guys,
I was wondering if there was any way (or if you’ve already got it on the road map) to define custom areas for code collapsing?
Looking over Google I see there NetBeans has code folding included (through use of the //<editor-fold> construct, I tried replacing the // comment marker with – for Lua and failed miserably 
Am I missing something ?
Regards
Chris
Hello Crussell,
Yes this is a feature we were trying to implement for some time. It was not as trivial as we expected (the //editor-fold feature is in the java editor.) We will ask the Netbeans team to make this api publicly available and let you know what happens.
Regards,
M.Y. Developers
Hello Crussell,
Yes this is a feature we were trying to implement for some time. It was not as trivial as we expected (the //editor-fold feature is in the java editor.) We will ask the Netbeans team to make this api publicly available and let you know what happens.
Regards,
M.Y. Developers