Custom fonts in corona cards Android?

I have an app that I ported over to use corona cards. I have it all setup and working well but the custom fonts no longer work. Is there a trick to getting these to work or are they no longer supported?

They should work.  Can you file a bug with a sample project?  Thanks.

They should work.  Can you file a bug with a sample project?  Thanks.

Any update on this? I have my custom fonts in my root corona directory and they work just fine when I build the normal way. If I build the app in corona cards the custom fonts don’t work at all. I’ve tried a bunch of different fonts and none of them work.

Thanks

I found the fix in another thread you have to place the custom fonts in the directory above your corona directory for anyone that is having issues with it. It’s a known bug I guess, just not big enough to get fixed. 

thank you! :slight_smile:

Any update on this? I have my custom fonts in my root corona directory and they work just fine when I build the normal way. If I build the app in corona cards the custom fonts don’t work at all. I’ve tried a bunch of different fonts and none of them work.

Thanks

I found the fix in another thread you have to place the custom fonts in the directory above your corona directory for anyone that is having issues with it. It’s a known bug I guess, just not big enough to get fixed. 

thank you! :slight_smile: