Daily Builds slowing down?

Hi, I see that the development of daily builds and new feature adds seems to be slowing down a lot from what it used to be. Is Corona SDK still healthy or is development winding down?  For a long time there seemed to be lots of daily builds just focused on HTML 5 also, and I’m not sure if that’s being used much anyway?

I’ve been using Corona a long time. I’m hoping new features are added soon.  I could be wrong, but my guess is iOS and Android development make up more than 80-90% of the development done with Corona(?), so if engineering resources are limited might not be worth updating for HTML 5, AppleTV, AndroidTV etc? But I might be perceiving the market incorrectly, I’m definitely no expert on those other platforms. Thanks. Hope to see new android/ios features soon!

Resources are always limited.

I could be wrong, but currently Corona Labs focus seems to be almost entirely invested in getting the 64-bit build system ready for Android, which I wholeheartedly agree with. It is the most important and time critical issue concerning Android at the moment.

There is a clear demand for HTML5 and other platforms as well, but their development, as well as the daily builds, will probably have to wait for now.

Keep in mind, we are also open source now, so if you want to contribute features or fix bugs and issue pull requests, once approved they will show up as daily builds, but as @XeduR states, Android 64 bit is a huge project, with a lot of back end work that’s not reflecting in daily builds yet.

Rob

Resources are always limited.

I could be wrong, but currently Corona Labs focus seems to be almost entirely invested in getting the 64-bit build system ready for Android, which I wholeheartedly agree with. It is the most important and time critical issue concerning Android at the moment.

There is a clear demand for HTML5 and other platforms as well, but their development, as well as the daily builds, will probably have to wait for now.

Keep in mind, we are also open source now, so if you want to contribute features or fix bugs and issue pull requests, once approved they will show up as daily builds, but as @XeduR states, Android 64 bit is a huge project, with a lot of back end work that’s not reflecting in daily builds yet.

Rob