Debug not working - MYdev no response

I posted May 31 on a similar thread, logged a ticket with their help desk but getting no response.  Hopefully someone here can help me.  I have a project that catches breakpoints in the debugger but thats it - it wont see variables or step.  It also hangs when trying to build for devices.  Any ideas what would cause that?  I hope someone from Glider will see this and respond.

wkr,

-sean

Hello Sean,

We sent you an email. Please let us know if you are still having the same issue.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I got the email which opened a ticket - I filled in as much info as I could about it #515.  I am still having the issue.  Much appreciated if you can help in any way

wkr,

-sean

Thanks for providing the details on the issue. We are going to try to replicate this issue and will see what we can do. We will get back to you with a few questions/solutions you can try out as we continue to work on the issue.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Sean,

We sent you an email. Please let us know if you are still having the same issue.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I got the email which opened a ticket - I filled in as much info as I could about it #515.  I am still having the issue.  Much appreciated if you can help in any way

wkr,

-sean

Thanks for providing the details on the issue. We are going to try to replicate this issue and will see what we can do. We will get back to you with a few questions/solutions you can try out as we continue to work on the issue.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers