Debugger and external libraries

I have edited the project configuration by adding a reference to an external library, which contains 3 lua files.  If I attempt to set a breakpoint in one of the libraries the IDE ignores that.  If I step into one of the library lua files from main.lua and set a breakpoint on the next line the debugger ignores that.

Of course if I manually copy the library lua files into the project’s folder debugging works as expected… but that defeats the purpose of the external library.  Also the IDE does not show the files in the Projects pane.

Is there a way to make the debugger work correctly with external libraries?

Product Version: LuaGliderv19 201302132200

Java: 1.7.0_40; Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 24.0-b56

Runtime: Java™ SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_40-b43

System: Windows 8 version 6.2 running on amd64; UTF-8; en_US
(luagliderv19)

Hello Duane96,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this was a lack of foresight on our part. We will see about getting a fix for this shortly after we get user feedback from the update we released today.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Duane96,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this was a lack of foresight on our part. We will see about getting a fix for this shortly after we get user feedback from the update we released today.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I apologize for bringing this back to life, but i have the same problem. I can’t debug any code located in external libraries. I am using version 2.1.3. Please help. This is driving me crazy.

@mazrabul,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have released an update that should fix it. Please try it out and let us know if you come across any problems.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Yes it works now. Thank you.

Hello mazrabul,

You’re welcome. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I apologize for bringing this back to life, but i have the same problem. I can’t debug any code located in external libraries. I am using version 2.1.3. Please help. This is driving me crazy.

@mazrabul,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have released an update that should fix it. Please try it out and let us know if you come across any problems.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Yes it works now. Thank you.

Hello mazrabul,

You’re welcome. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers