Debugger Bug?

Hi,

I’m on Windows 10 using Sublime (3154/dev/windows/x64) and Corona Editor (1.7.3)

The debugger stop at first line of code. I think it cannot open simulator.

I’m using it very well without debugger.

Here the console log.

Corona Simulator 2017.3135 (Sep  7 2017 02:44:35)

Copyright © 2009-2017  C o r o n a   L a b s   I n c .
 Version: 3.0.0
 Build: 2017.3135
Platform: iPhone / x64 / 10.0 / AMD Radeon™ R5 Graphics / 4.5.13467 Compatibility Profile Context 21.19.414.2560 / 2017.3135 / it_IT | IT | it_IT | it
Loading project from:   C:\Users\massi\Progetti\golfcoupon-app
Project sandbox folder: C:\Users\massi\AppData\Local\Corona Labs\Corona Simulator\Sandbox\golfcoupon-app-42158438377FFDAD8EE5109CCE86A93F\Documents
@@@ Stopped at C:\Users\massi\Progetti\golfcoupon-app\main.lua:8 @@@
set_breakpoint(C:\Users\massi\Progetti\golfcoupon-app\bundle.lua,9)

The debugger is working fine. It is supposed to do that. When you hit corona debugger -> run it will always stop at the first line in your main.lua. Just hit run again and it will continue running until it hits your breakpoint.

So don’t stop the debugger. Hit run; it will stop at the first line of main.lua; hit run again and it will execute till it finds a breakpoint.

The following quote is taken from the editor’s readme file :

* There’s an implicit breakpoint set on the first line of main.lua so to hit your own first breakpoint you need to run once to start the debugger and stop on the first line then run again to continue until you hit your own breakpoint.

The debugger is working fine. It is supposed to do that. When you hit corona debugger -> run it will always stop at the first line in your main.lua. Just hit run again and it will continue running until it hits your breakpoint.

So don’t stop the debugger. Hit run; it will stop at the first line of main.lua; hit run again and it will execute till it finds a breakpoint.

The following quote is taken from the editor’s readme file :

* There’s an implicit breakpoint set on the first line of main.lua so to hit your own first breakpoint you need to run once to start the debugger and stop on the first line then run again to continue until you hit your own breakpoint.