Debugger is Disabled and Simulator not Displayed

UPDATE: It looked as if uninstalling and re-installing completely would fix the problem, and temporarily the debugger menu options were available, but once I closed Sublime and re-opened it again they were again greyed out along with with snippets.

So, still looking for help.

I’m running into 2 issues wit the Corona editor that previously were not a problem. They only started when I purchased a license for Sublime Text. I have no idea why this messed things up.

1. The Corona Debugger options are all greyed out. I don’t see any way to enable them.
  2. When I click on Run Project, the Corona simulator is launched but is not displayed. I have to manually go and select a device from the Window / View As menu option. UPDATE: When I hide the latest offline build and use the online build, 3583, this works. This might be related to the fact that the offline builds are for Catalina and I am running Mojave (and don’t want to upgrade to Catalina). The debugger is still disabled though.

Like I said, I never had these issues before I purchased the license. The Corona package seems to be installed correctly. I also already did a complete uninstall and re-installed Sublime Text and the Corona Editor package.

I’m on a Macbook Pro running OSX 10.14.6

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I am also having the same issue MacOS - The Corona Debugger options are all greyed out.

**Corona Editor for Sublime Text**
**Version: 2020.06.09.11.00.04**
**Installed: 2020-07-16 17:49:35**
**Corona Editor is the official Corona SDK plugin for Sublime Text**
**[Sublime Text 3211/stable/osx/x64]**

My issues started when I upgraded Sublime from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2. Unlike @Edissey I am unable to get it working with un/re-installing.

Actually it only works the first time I startup Sublime. After that it is disabled again.