Debugger warning

Hi,

I want to run my program on my android device.

I ran it in the simulator, then did build for android, the copied the .apk via dropbox. But when I ran the program I got a “Glider Debugger Warning”.

I clicked on the hammer in glider, then did the same again… same warning.

1. how do I get rid of the warning?

2. Is there an easy way, where I can just run the program on the device with 1 click please?

thx

Anyone??

Hello smith_it2000,

Please go to the corona simulator->show project files and make sure that main.lua does not have require CiderDebugger line. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same experience here. Lua Glider has always worked fine building apks for Android until yesterday. Now when I build and deploy on device I get a Runtime error. If I comment out the require CiderDebugger line in main.lua and delete the CiderDebugger.lua file from the project the apk just shows a black screen. Very frustrating. 

Anyone??

Hello smith_it2000,

Please go to the corona simulator->show project files and make sure that main.lua does not have require CiderDebugger line. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same experience here. Lua Glider has always worked fine building apks for Android until yesterday. Now when I build and deploy on device I get a Runtime error. If I comment out the require CiderDebugger line in main.lua and delete the CiderDebugger.lua file from the project the apk just shows a black screen. Very frustrating.