Deep Blue Apps, Templates and Resources

Thanks for the info. That’s great news about the sprites on the hazards! I think it ill make sense to have the editor shows our assets but I understand it may involve more work on the editor. So now, we will need to replace each asset name directly in code right? So replace the image name attach to the “left side edge” asset with our image/sprite file name. Correct?

Thanks again for all the great info.

Mo

Ps: are the clouds moving around part of the editor or something that were hard coded in the game?

@Wayneh @Daniel Williams

I would like to ask a question who own the patent or copyright for Granny Dive or Deep Blue App templates as the Google Playstore is saying they belong to Daniel Williams. My second question is to Wayneh can we also buy these templates and use them?

2lvka9z.jpg

I don’t think they are saying that, they probably think you have copied the game on iTunes. They are both based on the same template but Google doesn’t know that, they just think you have copied him.

Dave

@Wayneh @Daniel Williams

I would like to ask a question who own the patent or copyright for Granny Dive or Deep Blue App templates as the Google Playstore is saying they belong to Daniel Williams. My second question is to Wayneh can we also buy these templates and use them?

2lvka9z.jpg

I don’t think they are saying that, they probably think you have copied the game on iTunes. They are both based on the same template but Google doesn’t know that, they just think you have copied him.

Dave