Deploying Gideros Game using Glider to android apk

Im already aware of the Gideros Studio Deployment Tutorial.  This works fine and I have gotten it to work.  However, as some of you may know, transferring the GliderGenerated.gproj to Gideros Studio IDE is buggy and often gives errors of missing files/paths that are NOT missing and show up in project file.

So how do I export project to build it for eclipse using ONLY Glider?  Or is there an alternative way to deploy the game to an APK file directly from glider or simply a workaround using Gideros Studios / 3rd party application etc.

Thanks!

Heres my original post on Gideros boards about this same topic: http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/5369/alternative-way-to-deploy-to-android-than-gideros-studio#Item_1

UPDATE EDIT: So I found a bug, consequently upon generating the GliderGenerated.gproj produces some / as \ and thus causing file paths to get all screwy when launching game in Gideros Studio IDE (ideally for deployment).  Replacing the / with proper \ for file paths in gproj folder fixes this.