develop using Unity via Corona card.

I would like to develop using Unity via Corona card.(iOS&Android)

Which document should I read?

Not really sure what you mean. Unity and Corona are separate game engines, it’s one or the other.

I don’t know that CoronaCards has been tested with the latest version of Unity. Even then, it was wasn’t well documented on how to use CoronaCards with Unity. It was assumed that you would understand the native side of Unity well enough that you could take the existing iOS/Android documentation and get it working.

Anyway, when I tried several years ago, the process was you exported your iOS Xcode project from Unity, then you added your iOS CoronaCards project into the Xcode project. Then you used Xcode to build the final project. Android would be a similar process. 

Rob

Not really sure what you mean. Unity and Corona are separate game engines, it’s one or the other.

I don’t know that CoronaCards has been tested with the latest version of Unity. Even then, it was wasn’t well documented on how to use CoronaCards with Unity. It was assumed that you would understand the native side of Unity well enough that you could take the existing iOS/Android documentation and get it working.

Anyway, when I tried several years ago, the process was you exported your iOS Xcode project from Unity, then you added your iOS CoronaCards project into the Xcode project. Then you used Xcode to build the final project. Android would be a similar process. 

Rob