defaultMode = “normal”, – normal, minimized, maximized, fullscreen

defaultViewWidth = 960,

defaultViewHeight = 640,

resizable = false,

enableCloseButton = true,

enableMinimizeButton = false,

enableMaximizeButton = false,

suspendWhenMinimized = true,

The maximize button is disabled and that is OK.

The problem is the application CAN be brought to full screen from the Window menu - > Enter Full Screen.

Can you please prevent this?

Oops … good catch!  I’ll file a bug.

Not only does the menu item make the app enter fullscreen, it also enables the green window button as well when the app comes back from fullscreen.

Bad programmer, no biscuit!

This is fixed in Daily Build CoronaSDK 2016.2871 or later.

Great, thank you!

Can you give us more info about this one:

OS X: add option to not show the window’s titlebar in desktop apps (settings.window.showWindowTitle)

Check out the documentation: https://docs.coronalabs.com/daily/guide/distribution/osxBuild/index.html#showwindowtitle

The simplest thing would be to set it in your app and see what you think.

Found another bug.

After  native.showAlert is closed the maximize button again turns into green :slight_smile:

And a question: Can we change the icon in this alert? Now an grey icon with the text “icon” id displayed which is ugly.

Regards,

Damir

Ugh, yeah that’s a bug.  OS X really likes to re-enable that fullscreen button :frowning:

If you’re seeing the default icon then you haven’t included a  Icon-osx.icns file in your project.  See the App Icon documentation.  If you have set an app icon and are seeing it in the Dock and you still see the default icon on a native alert then I can’t reproduce your situation and I’ll need a sample project that shows the issue.

They called me Bugbuster :slight_smile:

Yes I have the   Icon-osx.icns  with all the needed icons inside (otherwise Apple would rejected it from my experience), so I don’t know what is wrong.

Oops … good catch!  I’ll file a bug.

Not only does the menu item make the app enter fullscreen, it also enables the green window button as well when the app comes back from fullscreen.

Bad programmer, no biscuit!

This is fixed in Daily Build CoronaSDK 2016.2871 or later.

Great, thank you!

Can you give us more info about this one:

OS X: add option to not show the window’s titlebar in desktop apps (settings.window.showWindowTitle)

Check out the documentation: https://docs.coronalabs.com/daily/guide/distribution/osxBuild/index.html#showwindowtitle

The simplest thing would be to set it in your app and see what you think.

Found another bug.

After  native.showAlert is closed the maximize button again turns into green :slight_smile:

And a question: Can we change the icon in this alert? Now an grey icon with the text “icon” id displayed which is ugly.

Regards,

Damir

Ugh, yeah that’s a bug.  OS X really likes to re-enable that fullscreen button :frowning:

If you’re seeing the default icon then you haven’t included a  Icon-osx.icns file in your project.  See the App Icon documentation.  If you have set an app icon and are seeing it in the Dock and you still see the default icon on a native alert then I can’t reproduce your situation and I’ll need a sample project that shows the issue.

They called me Bugbuster :slight_smile:

Yes I have the   Icon-osx.icns  with all the needed icons inside (otherwise Apple would rejected it from my experience), so I don’t know what is wrong.