Display your app on About.com

Hi. I’m the guide to the iPad at About.com, and I wanted to let all of the Corona users know that I’ve set up a section where you can display your apps. As many of you are no doubt aware, being displayed on websites is a great way to build the SEO for your app’s iTunes page.

Display Your App form

Also, I’ve set up a field for bragging on your development platform of choice, so don’t forget to give kudos to Corona.

Dan
ipad.about.com

[import]uid: 46962 topic_id: 8105 reply_id: 308105[/import]

Sounds great ! Welcome Dan and thanks for thinking about our developers apps to be included in About.com

C. [import]uid: 24 topic_id: 8105 reply_id: 28861[/import]

Hi everyone. Seems to be a good representation of Corona developers filling out the form. Always good to show some love for Corona.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows to check out your entry page once you get the email that the entry was approved and – most importantly – make sure that link works going back to your iTunes page.

I have to manually convert the http address to a link when I approve the app, so it’s always good to double check. If you spot any problems with the link, just email me at ipad.guide@about.com. [import]uid: 46962 topic_id: 8105 reply_id: 30714[/import]

Is there anything similar for iPhone app? [import]uid: 67445 topic_id: 8105 reply_id: 48568[/import]

Hey guys, I had to make one big change to the display:

I can no longer accept apps whose description is exactly the same as the description on the iTunes store. Google made a change to their algorithm that punishes duplicate content on the web, so I have to make sure I steer clear of duplicating what is on the iTunes store.

I wish I didn’t have to put this restriction, but I have to steer clear of getting Google angry at me. Everyone who already has an app displayed doesn’t have to worry because I’ll keep those up.

You don’t need the same detail on the showcase as you might have in the App Store. Just write a sentence or two as if you were describing your app to a friend. That should be enough to make it unique and tell any visitors what it is about.

Remember, your app links to the app store, so anyone interested can read more. And the #1 benefit for listing on the showcase is to get the link to your iTunes page – that’s what will drive the most traffic – getting your iTunes page a little higher in the rankings.

Andrea, I don’t know of anything similar for iPhone apps on About.com. Sorry. [import]uid: 8776 topic_id: 8105 reply_id: 49235[/import]

Hi Dan :slight_smile:

Thank you for your post.

I am a new member here.

I would like to follow you.

As you mentioned about SEO ,would you plz suggest seo for this site http://www.cellphoneshop.net/

I would like to hear from you. [import]uid: 135288 topic_id: 8105 reply_id: 94061[/import]

Submissions are closed. We’re sorry but we’re not accepting new submissions…

See Published Submissions

That’s what I got When I Tried to Enter My Newly Launched iOs App.

link redirects

can we use it for Android App?