dma.dll is missing and cant uninstall corona sdk 2017

what the title says, plus i dont have an antivirus and there is no other information on that error except one unhelpful post.

dma.dll was a DLL we used for some analytics use. Some virus scanners flagged this as possible spyware and we have since removed it from builds. However, if it was in an installer when you installed Corona, it should still be there unless some virus scanning software quarantined the file.

If you have access to another Windows machine, you could install an older version of Corona (I think this was an issue in 3194) and get the dma.dll from there and copy it into your existing Corona folder. You will probably need to be an Admin to do this. Then you can use the un-installer to remove it. Another option would be to download a fresh installer of the version you have installed (again I suspect it’s 3194) and try to install it. It should give you the option to repair the install which might solve this issue.

Rob

this is probably what happened, i used help from an antivirus forum to delete a few trojans they probably got this too.

i will install my version of corona on my other computer in the next few days and copy the dll. i hope this will solve this.

thank you for your help.

dma.dll was a DLL we used for some analytics use. Some virus scanners flagged this as possible spyware and we have since removed it from builds. However, if it was in an installer when you installed Corona, it should still be there unless some virus scanning software quarantined the file.

If you have access to another Windows machine, you could install an older version of Corona (I think this was an issue in 3194) and get the dma.dll from there and copy it into your existing Corona folder. You will probably need to be an Admin to do this. Then you can use the un-installer to remove it. Another option would be to download a fresh installer of the version you have installed (again I suspect it’s 3194) and try to install it. It should give you the option to repair the install which might solve this issue.

Rob

this is probably what happened, i used help from an antivirus forum to delete a few trojans they probably got this too.

i will install my version of corona on my other computer in the next few days and copy the dll. i hope this will solve this.

thank you for your help.