Do we still have folder restriction in Android builds?

Hi,

I’ve read that we can’t have anything in folders in our project root directory for Android builds but I recently read that one of the staff said in another topic that this restriction has been removed.

So can we put our assets and source codes in directories in our root directory?

BTW, what are current restrictions, like naming and stuff because I’m not sure if we can have under score in our file names or can we have upper case and lower case characters in our file names or not without breaking either Android or iOS builds.

Thanks guys. [import]uid: 206803 topic_id: 37627 reply_id: 67627[/import]

There has never been any restrictions on having subfolders for assets and code. You can also use lower and uppercase file names. Underscores should also work but I would stick with alphanumeric names to avoid any possible issues. [import]uid: 7559 topic_id: 37627 reply_id: 145834[/import]

There has never been any restrictions on having subfolders for assets and code. You can also use lower and uppercase file names. Underscores should also work but I would stick with alphanumeric names to avoid any possible issues. [import]uid: 7559 topic_id: 37627 reply_id: 145834[/import]