Does admob work during if an app isn't published yet?

I’m testing lunarAds in combination with Inneractive and admob.
I see inneractive ads but no admob ads.
Does Admob only works when the app is in the appstore? [import]uid: 106768 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 330338[/import]

Hmm…maybe this has something to do with it.

We are simplifying our suite of products by transitioning AdMob mobile web publishers to Google AdSense. Starting May 1, 2012 support for mobile web sites on AdMob will be discontinued and you must have a Google AdSense account to monetize mobile web sites

@ LunarAds: Does lunarads work with AdSense?

[import]uid: 106768 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 121827[/import]

Hmm…maybe this has something to do with it.

We are simplifying our suite of products by transitioning AdMob mobile web publishers to Google AdSense. Starting May 1, 2012 support for mobile web sites on AdMob will be discontinued and you must have a Google AdSense account to monetize mobile web sites

@ LunarAds: Does lunarads work with AdSense?

[import]uid: 106768 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 121827[/import]

Admob is having issues across the board for almost everyone. It’s unclear “what” they are up to but for now I’d keep them disabled.
Adsense, yes - we can make Lunar work with virtually any network, anyone else for Adsense?

Rich [import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 122440[/import]

@Rich:

Adsense would be nice.

hmm…virtually any network? What about iAds? That would give LunarAds a big boost I think. :slight_smile:

Ivo

[import]uid: 106768 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 122494[/import]

Admob is having issues across the board for almost everyone. It’s unclear “what” they are up to but for now I’d keep them disabled.
Adsense, yes - we can make Lunar work with virtually any network, anyone else for Adsense?

Rich [import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 122440[/import]

@Rich:

Adsense would be nice.

hmm…virtually any network? What about iAds? That would give LunarAds a big boost I think. :slight_smile:

Ivo

[import]uid: 106768 topic_id: 30338 reply_id: 122494[/import]