I’m compiling for the iPad using Corona 2011.555. My app uses in-app purchases and everything works fine, except I don’t get the “cancelled” transaction state returned to my defined callback function after starting store.restore() (and then hitting “Cancel” on my device). I do get this event fine for the normal purchasing routines, just not for restoring… it seems like when restoring is cancelled, the callback routine isn’t called at all, even though I did use store.init(…) during the beginning of the program.
Am I doing it wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks! [import]uid: 10284 topic_id: 12355 reply_id: 312355[/import]
FYI:
Was still having trouble with the “cancelled” event not firing off the store.restore() function, so just removed it from my app for my first release to iTunes. A restore function is nice, but is not required by the Apple Guidelines. [import]uid: 42145 topic_id: 12355 reply_id: 67542[/import]
Peach - is this issue resolved? I can’t seem to figure out a way to search the bug DB to see if the bug is resolved in one of the daily builds.
Also, my app just got rejected by Apple for not implementing restore, and I cannot implement a good restore experience without knowing if the user has cancelled out of the purchase flow. So, I can really use a fix to this bug.
Thanks!
Andrew [import]uid: 41124 topic_id: 12355 reply_id: 111581[/import]