download_plugins.sh requiring 'Enterprise (Native extensions)' subscription

I am trying to download the some plugins for a Corona Native Android projects using the download_plugins.sh script.

If I just try to execute the script, I get:

$./download\_plugins.sh ERROR: Couldn't read 'build.settings' file at path: './../Corona/build.settings'

If I run in under sudo, it appears to be able to read the build.settings but I keep getting the subscription error:

$ sudo ./download\_plugins.sh error: CoronaBuilder: Could not verify authorization. error: CoronaBuilder: This computer is not properly authorized. You must have an account with an 'Enterprise (Native extensions)' subscription. Please use the 'authorize' command or check that your subscription type is valid

Why is that? Since Corona Native is free, I don’t understand why I am getting that error. ( I am using a standard Corona subscription. I already deauthorized and authorized again, but still same error).

I also tried using different accounts (mine, from another team member and even with a brand new one. Same error)

Can you email support@coronalabs.com and check there?  

Thanks

Rob

Try it now. Your “Enterprise extensions” role has been deleted, and the building process should work now.

Best regards,
Tim

Can you email support@coronalabs.com and check there?  

Thanks

Rob

Try it now. Your “Enterprise extensions” role has been deleted, and the building process should work now.

Best regards,
Tim