Do macOS builds support importing of files by dragging and dropping them onto the application window?
The answer tothis question from 2015 suggests that it’s possible, but there seems to be no official documentation on how to implement this. There is a link to relevant documentation in that answer, but it just ends up at docs.coronalabs.com.
Thanks, Ed. I have it working for a bunch of file types and folders. From there on out, I plan to use lfs and the file/folder path to actually get the content and use it in the app. Did you have a better/alternative approach in mind?
Also – this only recognizes drops onto the application icon in Finder/the Dock and not on the application window itself, right? Or am I still missing something?
Thanks, Ed. I have it working for a bunch of file types and folders. From there on out, I plan to use lfs and the file/folder path to actually get the content and use it in the app. Did you have a better/alternative approach in mind?
Also – this only recognizes drops onto the application icon in Finder/the Dock and not on the application window itself, right? Or am I still missing something?