Drops - My new game

Just released my new game. i built with new Solar2d. i do not hide solar2d splash screen, let everyone know what a beautiful platform I use for creating my games. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Android Version:

iOS version:

If you have time, check it out and give me some feedback (and a review).

thanks.

I just tried it, I liked it. It is funny and interesting to play. There is one bug what I noticed, gameplay just stopped, but i wasn’t in pause menu, I just entered game and drops didn’t move. It happened only once.
In tutorial(How to play) there is one word you spelled wrong “seocnd” I expect it is “second”.

thanks for your feedback :slight_smile: it is very important for me …

Apple appstore’s weighted search is infuriating, even though I searched on your game name “Drops Game” it only shows up as n 25. But found it and tried it.

It was fun and a bit chilling, once you got the hang of controles … I’m not that good w left/right.

You could work a bit with the icon/screenshots (cheat a bit) they seem a bit too flimsy/frail as they are now!

Gave you 5 stars and a review - Should be mandatory for us solar2D developers to do that for each others games :wink:

Google play searches are just as bad. It’s so annoying to type an exact title and then find dozens of other results with very different titles come before it. How many people using app store would even bother to quote their searches?