'EAT - Frameworks' - Update (2016.008)

@everyone,

I have been very quiet for the last couple of months, but I am back with a new release.

Early adopter build 2016.008 is out!

• Windows 
  • OS X
    I made a significant number of improvements and fixes to this release, including:
  • Now supports all build.settings rules testing and generation (except for Corona Viewer).
  • Project refinements and cleaning.
  • Bug fixes to generated code, games, and addon tools.
  • OS X now supports resizing (no more fixed size windows).
  • Text should no longer be fuzzy in editor.
  • …more
    Issues & Feature Request Tracking
    In order to be more transparent with regards to bugs, features, and whatever I may be working on, I am now tracking issues for the tool here:

http://github.com/roaminggamer/EAT-Frameworks/issues

If you want to file bug reports and/or feature requests, all you need is a free gitHUB account to file issues and feature requests.  I only ask that you please write clear, concise and precise issues.  

When in doubt, follow the format of the existing issues.  

Also, you don’t need to assign them to anyone.  I’ll handle that.

Progress Screen Shots
    Because it wouldn’t be a proper post without screenshots…
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

Thanks To My Early Adopters
Thanks to everyone who has supported me by getting a license.   You really help me stay motivated.

If you’re considering becoming an Early Adopter, give the tool a try its current state here:
https://github.com/roaminggamer/EAT-Frameworks/tree/master/latest

Then, if you like the idea grab a license:

Very impressive Ed!

This looks fantastic, from both a UI perspective and the amount of work it can save.

Come on people, support the tools! :slight_smile:

I’ll spread the word.

Cheers.

Hi,

I have a question - in wchich language/SDK the EAT Framework was built? Is this Corona/lua or something else?

Best regards,

gudicus

@Gudicus,

This was written with Corona and exported as a desktop app for Windows and OS X.

May I ask, why you asked this?  Just curious, or were you wondering, “If this was made with Corona, how did he do X?”

You should add a “Did you buy this?” option, and the different purchase methods. :slight_smile:

Very impressive Ed!

This looks fantastic, from both a UI perspective and the amount of work it can save.

Come on people, support the tools! :slight_smile:

I’ll spread the word.

Cheers.

Hi,

I have a question - in wchich language/SDK the EAT Framework was built? Is this Corona/lua or something else?

Best regards,

gudicus

@Gudicus,

This was written with Corona and exported as a desktop app for Windows and OS X.

May I ask, why you asked this?  Just curious, or were you wondering, “If this was made with Corona, how did he do X?”

You should add a “Did you buy this?” option, and the different purchase methods. :slight_smile: