EAT Lean Updated (version 2016.014)

Hi again folks.  Version 2016.014 is out and includes these updates:

• Fixed bug in compose frameworks.  Buttons only ‘fire’ if you release while still pressing them now.
  • Minor commenting updates in scene files and main.lua
  • AppLovin, Pollfish, and Trial Pay initialization updates.
  • Added missing plugin information for Corona Ads
  • Plugins selection page now tells
    • If you need to configure the plugin (yellow circle with count of settings). Click for instructions.
    • If you have a conflict (red circle with X).  Click for summary of problem.
    • If you are good to go (green check mark).

eat_lean_2016.014.png

In this video I talk about about 9 minutes, but you will see it only takes about 30…60 seconds to generate a fully working app template with AppLovin ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFvfFnt0QjA

As of 2pm CDT on Monday, August 29, the Gumroad Zip file (for Windows) still includes version 2016.010. Or am I just trying to get the update the wrong way?

Dang Gumroad… let me look into this.

Meanwhile what steps are you taking to download the latest version?

If you are using the original link they sent then, that will probably not work.  Likely that is tied to a specific version/file(s).

Apologies for the confusion.  I’ll post back when I know what’s going on.

-Ed

It’s not you.  It seems GumRoad is not detecing the change because the file names are the same.

Go check again and you should see versions with these names:

• EATLean_2016_014 (Win)
  • EATLean_2016_014 (OS X)

Ah. Now I can access the new version. Thank you Ed!

As of 2pm CDT on Monday, August 29, the Gumroad Zip file (for Windows) still includes version 2016.010. Or am I just trying to get the update the wrong way?

Dang Gumroad… let me look into this.

Meanwhile what steps are you taking to download the latest version?

If you are using the original link they sent then, that will probably not work.  Likely that is tied to a specific version/file(s).

Apologies for the confusion.  I’ll post back when I know what’s going on.

-Ed

It’s not you.  It seems GumRoad is not detecing the change because the file names are the same.

Go check again and you should see versions with these names:

• EATLean_2016_014 (Win)
  • EATLean_2016_014 (OS X)

Ah. Now I can access the new version. Thank you Ed!