EAT Lean Updated (version 2016.015)

Get EAT Lean Here: https://gumroad.com/l/eatlean#

This update includes a few improvements and bug fixes:

Improvements

• Ad Helpers - Previously, if you selected an ad(s) plugin, EAT Lean generated a module named eatMoney.  This module was used to initialize ads while connecting ad listeners to global events.  Some users found this confusing, so I have decided to generate individual helpers per ad network.  EAT Lean currently (more coming in future updates) generates helpers for:
    • AdMob
    • AppLovin
    • inMobi
    • MediaBrix
    • Revmob
    • Vungle
  • Updated Docs - I updated the docs, giving a quick reference for the new ad helpers.
  • New inMobi IDs - Originally, you were only allowed to supply one ID per OS (Android and iOS), but inMobi requires distinct IDs for banner and interstitial ads.  EAT Lean now supports this.
  • ’Plugins Selected’ List - This list now behaves more like a button list. Previously clicking these ‘buttons’ had no effect.  Now, however clicking them opens the ‘is configured dialog’
    • In future releases, this will open the ID editors directly to simplify the process of configuring plugins.

Bug Fixes

• Flurry Analytics - The plugin setup was incorrect in version 2016.014 and before.  Fixed!
  • Never Strip Debug Info - Was defaulting to true.  Fixed!  (now false)
  • Android TV Support - Was defaulting to true.  Fixed! (now false)
  • Android Build Version - Was set to 1 by default.  Fixed (Now blank)

What Is Coming Future Releases?

• New plugins: GPGS, AdColony, Chartboost, and tentatively FireBase.
  • Work flow improvements.
  • More ad helpers.
  • Flurry helpers
  • Support of iPhone Simulator and Kindle as targets.
  • Google License Key Support
  • New plist entries
    • Human Readable Copyright
    • New ‘ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption’ - If set to 'false, tells iTunes Connect “I’m not using encryption.”

I’ve updated twice since this release and the latest version if 2016.017.

As always, if you run into any problems:

First - Get the latest version by going back to your GumRoad page.

Second - If it still fails, post a message in the forums and I’ll respond and get you a fix ASAP.

I’ve updated twice since this release and the latest version if 2016.017.

As always, if you run into any problems:

First - Get the latest version by going back to your GumRoad page.

Second - If it still fails, post a message in the forums and I’ll respond and get you a fix ASAP.