Ebook development

I have to develop ebook in corona ,but i dont know anything ,how do i start development?
please help me how do i start ebook  development?

cheers

If you’re not ready to jump in and hack your own code, I think your best bet might be Kwik:

If you’re not ready to jump in and hack your own code, I think your best bet might be Kwik:

I have been developing my eBook for a while now and almost have the text content worked out. What helped me was creating a storyboard with index cards on a big poster sheet. Since my book had multiple endings that really helped me. Like writing a real book having an outline is crucial as well. Once all of the traditional elements are worked out I was able to start with the technical details. I’m still learning Corona and plan to publish my eBook soon. 

@info215 … if you’re looking for a sort of “e-” version of those index cards, you could check out Twine:

It lets you type in each story-fragment separately, with links between them.  You can even export to an HTML version to walk through your story.

I have been developing my eBook for a while now and almost have the text content worked out. What helped me was creating a storyboard with index cards on a big poster sheet. Since my book had multiple endings that really helped me. Like writing a real book having an outline is crucial as well. Once all of the traditional elements are worked out I was able to start with the technical details. I’m still learning Corona and plan to publish my eBook soon. 

@info215 … if you’re looking for a sort of “e-” version of those index cards, you could check out Twine:

It lets you type in each story-fragment separately, with links between them.  You can even export to an HTML version to walk through your story.