Error creating project

Good afternoon I have a problem creating a project. When I try to create it, I get an error on the command line that some file was not found. Going into the project folder, I notice that most of the files are simply not generated, like the main Lua file. Tell me, please, how to solve this problem?

Hi! Can you share more information so we can get to the bottom of this?

• What are you using to create a new project? Simulator?
  • What settings are you choosing when creating the project?
  • Which operating system are you trying this on?

What file was not found? What is the full log?

Can you load and build “hello world”?

Yes, I create via the Solar2D simulator, choosing an empty project and adaptation for phones. My operating system is very old: Windows XP 2001, 32x

The main.lua file is not automatically created, you have to create it manually, as well as two folders that store files for android devices. But when I use a manually created .lua file, everything works.

If it works manually, I suggest following that route because it can be hard to find a similar device/OS pair to test your conditions and see what’s wrong.

32bit XP? I think you’ve found your problem. Buy something more recent. Kudos that it even works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, ok, thanks

Unfortunately, I can’t give myself that opportunity yet. As well as updating the system too …

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.