Error Invalid Bundle on tvOS Appstore

When I submit my application to the tvOS App Store, I get an email from Apple:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “Giá vàng”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

_ Invalid Bundle  - A nested bundle doesn’t have the right platforms listed in CFBundleSupportedPlatforms Info.plist key._

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

This is build.settings:

settings = { orientation = { default = "portrait", --landscapeRight, landscapeLeft, portrait, portraitUpsideDown supported = { "landscapeRight", "landscapeLeft", "portrait" } }, tvos = { icon = { small = { "s4.png", "s3.png", "s2.png", "s1.png", }, large = { "4.png", "3.png", "2.png", "1.png", } }, topShelfImage = "1920x720.jpg", plist = { NSAppTransportSecurity = { NSAllowsArbitraryLoads = true }, GCSupportedGameControllers = { { ProfileName = "ExtendedGamepad" }, { ProfileName = "Gamepad" }, { ProfileName = "MicroGamepad" }, }, GCSupportsControllerUserInteraction = true, CFBundleDisplayName = "Giá vàng", -- CFBundleShortVersionString = "1.0.1", -- CFBundleVersion = "1.0.1", CFBundleSupportedPlatforms = { "tvOS" }, } }, }

And now, i get a email from Apple:

Dear Trung Kien Tran,

While processing your tvOS app, Giá vàng 1.1(2016.7.281150), errors occurred in the app thinning process, and your app couldn’t be thinned. If your app contains bitcode, bitcode processing may have failed. Because of these errors, this build of your app will not be able to be submitted for review or placed on the App Store. For information that may help resolve this issue, see Tech Note 2432.

Regards,

The App Store team

Please help me!

First, I would not include any of this:

CFBundleDisplayName = "Giá vàng", -- CFBundleShortVersionString = "1.0.1", -- CFBundleVersion = "1.0.1", CFBundleSupportedPlatforms = { "tvOS" },

Let Corona take it from the build dialog box.

Try it without that code and see if you clear the first error, then we can look at the 2nd one.

First, I would not include any of this:

CFBundleDisplayName = "Giá vàng", -- CFBundleShortVersionString = "1.0.1", -- CFBundleVersion = "1.0.1", CFBundleSupportedPlatforms = { "tvOS" },

Let Corona take it from the build dialog box.

Try it without that code and see if you clear the first error, then we can look at the 2nd one.