ERROR ITMS-90290: "Your app bundle contains the _MASReceipt folder. Remove the folder, build the binary again, and resubmit it."

I build an app with corona sdk.

When  uploaded it to the appstore, I got the error: ERROR ITMS-90290: “Your app bundle contains the _MASReceipt folder. Remove the folder, build the binary again, and resubmit it.”

_MASReceipt Folder is something that is part of a Mac App downloaded from the Mac App Store (MAS). Have you by any chance built a Mac desktop version and dropped the resulting build in your project folder?

Rob

corona sdk: Version 2019.3547 (2019.11.1)

I build it with corona simulator, and I dropped nothing into the project folder.

Are you building a macOS app or an iOS App?

What is this a folder listing of? It doesn’t look like a Corona Simulator project at all. It looks like either a Corona Native project or the contents of a macOS build.

macOS app. The files in the screenshot is from the .pkg file I want to submit to appstore.

It’s ok now. 

Before a I build a “send to mac app store” pkg, I’ve build a  “Show in Finder” app for test and run it.

I delete the “Show in Finder” app, and build again ,everything is ok now.

I should be a bug.

It’s always a good idea to delete content from where you’re outputting too. If there are not .ipa or .apk files, things like .app files are actually folders and they can, when changing build types end up writing to the existing folder install. 

Rob